65 gallon smartpot yeild ?

• Thread starter jay530dogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jay530dogg

I was wondering if anyone have used 65 gallon smartpot and what do they yeild ?

J

jay530dogg

anywhere from 0-10k grams, depends on if you have a plant in it, and everything else on earth.

is this like your tenth yield question that cant be answered?
No first I have never used that small befor mostly 100 gallons and 200 gallon but now I have a small backyard needed something small

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I was wondering if anyone have used 65 gallon smartpot and what do they yeild ?
There are a LOT of variables, but IF you're working her to her maximum, I would think a pound is doable. I've done that using 30gal hempy tubs and LSTing the plants.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

whoa, i'd be pissed if i got a pound. ive gotten a # of a 10 gal smartie INDOORS. lol

C

CBGB

I think its too loaded of a question to really answer. Theirs just way to many factors. Strain/pheno, hours of direct light, length of season, length of veg, quality of soil, teas, top dressings, available amounts of good water, wind, humidity, storms , topping, bug issues, pm, and a whole slew other factors to consider as well. So the answer could be from 10# to 5oz to nothing.

When I'm using pots I shoot for 1 oz per gallon of soil min. 2 max. Assuming a good veg time and the plant is at least an average yielder.

J

jay530dogg

I think its too loaded of a question to really answer. Theirs just way to many factors. Strain/pheno, hours of direct light, length of season, length of veg, quality of soil, teas, top dressings, available amounts of good water, wind, humidity, storms , topping, bug issues, pm, and a whole slew other factors to consider as well. So the answer could be from 10# to 5oz to nothing.

When I'm using pots I shoot for 1 oz per gallon of soil min. 2 max. Assuming a good veg time and the plant is at least an average yielder.
I use 100 gallon got 2 p and even used 200 gallo. Got 3/4 ps so now I'm trying g 65gallo s

YESCA73

YESCA73

u should be able to hit 1 lb easy
I ran some clones in65gallon smart pots a few years ago prob averaged about 2 lbs
I had some seed plants in35 gallon smartpots that did just as good

F

Fastola

Yah, ton of variables. Im going to run some 65 gallon smartpot's in a little 10x20 gh this spring. We'll see how it works. Vegging inside under a 600 for another 2 wk. then 2 600's. 10gl repot. Then 4 600's for 1 mo. Just fed my first tea. I was gonna flwr at 10gl inside. But gh sounds more efficient.

Blaze

Blaze

As others have started there are too many variables for an exact answer, but 1-3 is a good guess. The biggest I have personally seen a 65 hit is probably about 5. It will almost certainly be less than what you were getting out of 100's and 200's, the size of the root mass has one of the biggest impacts on size and yield outdoors, so smaller pot means smaller root mass and smaller plants.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here I was gettin' ready to hit the like button, then you said you suck. :p
I suck at growing in containers
even smart pots
I rarely get more than an ounce per gallon of soil:(
Thats why I mostly grow in beds and boxes outside
I love your beds! You make best use out of repurposing old materials. I love that. :D Feck the Smart Pots, they go through too much water anyway.

Top Bottom