6x 1000 watt blockhead and fn incredible, perpetual grow!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

hello all! i have been looki nin on here for a few months now, think it my time to post a thread. ive been growing for about a year now seriously, although i just got a new spot and im able to have a larger garden. i cant say how excited i am to get some feed back and get better at my favorite hobby. until a few months ago everything i did was simply trial and error, i honestly didnt have help or relize there is so much on the internet fro forums and growing help. So first off, i have 18 blockheads already in the flower room 2 weeks into flower, all in 5 gallon root maker pots with coco. they were vegged for 30 days, or 24 inches tall, i plan on havine them under 3ooo watts and then in 30 days bring the fn incredibles into the room, after 30 days veg also. i cant wait ti have some serious critiqes and hopefully some tastey buds!:friday:

G

ganjherbsmoke

lets see that blockhead bro!
is it from SOL
dying to get my hands on that gear

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

FknIncredibles.jpg
IMG_07391.JPG

some pics, im having trouble uploadin anything! anyways here are the fi at 1st day of veg. veg room is 2 1000watt, usually have 1 on till 2 weeks then under all 2000watts

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

im trying to upload some pics, having trouble, not too computer savey!!! so the overall theme is i have some hindu x skunk about to come down, then some xj13, the hindus come down later this week, the xj's come down at the end of the month, after the fkn incredible have enough veg 4-5 weeks they will go in the flowering room with the blockheads, which will be about halfway done. once they are done i will have been vegging blue dream and they will come in next!!!! so much going on here but i would have it no other way, ohh yah the fkn incredibles are on the humbolt nutes "oneness" lets see how it works

C

cooperji

the blockhead from SOL looks real good. im also trying to get my hands on some

Latest posts

Top Bottom