7:10

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

What about the tane you used? Was it any different than your normal stuff? I had a "bad batch" that would not wax up on me and I think it was due to the use of a lower quality butane probably with a high content of propane. The amount of tri crystals shouldn't have too much of an effect on the end product. I mostly use trim that has been tumbled to remove all the crystal before I wax it up.

Now after the seminar on BHO at the SF Med cup, i would add that they said that different strains will yield COMPLETELY different profiles of wax so maybe it was the strain? Have you ever did a batch with that flavor before? i have been waxing with the same strain for almost two years now.

Oh and Damn HellMutt! That shit looks sweet! How do you get that super dry powdery looking consistency? That has got to be a vac purge eh? Or are you getting that with just a water bath and if so then what temp and how long if you don't mind my asking! I want my stuff to be that dry!

No man thats where and why im scratching my head.....Same tech, down to a science, same butane (power5) and for the last 3 runs Im stuck on shatter, I've even gone to whipping which I HATE (disturbs terps) and no wax or butter forming at all. Im thinking, honestly, its the quality of the material. If I was like hellmut over here with nugs and SUPER fire sugar leaf to blast I'd be coming up with a much better product.

Hellmut! PLEASE come through here and give a little run down of your method or PM me, I'd love some info. I dont think your using a vac setup, only heat, correct?

Reactions: mal
Ever after

Ever after

HOW MANY CANS DO YOU USE ON YOUR OKIEF? LOL IM LOST !!!! how many many cans do I need for a 15" tube?~around~200g tube? I used 2 and like very little but very strong stuff came out it seemed like it was just getting started the inside of the tube is like 1.4" wide and its about 15" long just dont know how many cans to put through. got tiny tubes only i get about a gram of so out of them so it seems like a waste of gas...... use 1 can per oz of material? or what

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

LOL WHAT A DICK!! COMES ON N SHOWS OFF W NO TECH?...LOL

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Fire OG... Tangy

The rest are as it sets. ;)
hmmmmm ...gee another person that obviously knows what their doing talking about the "setting" i rememebr when some numbnut know it all at jokecity was TRYING to clown cuz i put that i was letting something "set"...
gee guys guess theres more of us morons that dont know what were doing letting our shit "set".....lol
damn canucks...lol
Honeycomb

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

hmmmmm ...gee another person that obviously knows what their doing talking about the "setting" i rememebr when some numbnut know it all at jokecity was TRYING to clown cuz i put that i was letting something "set"...
gee guys guess theres more of us morons that dont know what were doing letting our shit "set".....lol
damn canucks...lol
View attachment 230077

Lol you and helmutt obv have similar techs and you do the same....lol. Show off a honeycomb pic without a tech response....Just pulling your guys' chain! Im sure im somwhat familiar with your processes, Ive just been having trouble with shit material and patience lately. ;)

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

I THINK HELMUTTS JUST BLASTING AND LETTING IT SIT ON A HOT WATER BATH N NOT FUCKIN W IT AT ALL?...COULD BE WRONG..
DOESNT LOOK LIKE A "WATER PURGE" TO ME....
NOT SURE WHAT OTHER POSTER WAS TALKING ABOUT?
AM I MISSING SOMETHING? LOOKS LIKE BLASTED INTO STANDARD ISH CASEROLE ON A HOT WATER BATH?

Ever after

Ever after

yo !!!!its more likely a ( tinfoil wrap and heatmatt for 2 weeks+) or as long as it takes to turn to wax ive seen a big slab of oil sit on a heat mat for 1 week and it all turned to wax 10 days later 10 days seems to be about when it waxes im not sure but its more like water bath purge really slow and light and then heat mat!! for a while i still really want to know how many cans of butane does it take to put through a 15 inch x 1.5 inch tube its a 200g tube how much butane do i need to use i feel like im going to drop the tube after the 2nd can help!

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

id prob use 6 or 7 unless it was pressurized..?? depending on quality..maybe a little less if its not as good...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I THINK HELMUTTS JUST BLASTING AND LETTING IT SIT ON A HOT WATER BATH N NOT FUCKIN W IT AT ALL?...COULD BE WRONG..
DOESNT LOOK LIKE A "WATER PURGE" TO ME....
NOT SURE WHAT OTHER POSTER WAS TALKING ABOUT?
AM I MISSING SOMETHING? LOOKS LIKE BLASTED INTO STANDARD ISH CASEROLE ON A HOT WATER BATH?

No water purge im sure, I dont think Hellmutt would blast his beautiful oils into a bath (actually blasting into the water, not having in UNDER the actual pyrex to keep it warm)

yo !!!!its more likely a ( tinfoil wrap and heatmatt for 2 weeks+) or as long as it takes to turn to wax ive seen a big slab of oil sit on a heat mat for 1 week and it all turned to wax 10 days later 10 days seems to be about when it waxes im not sure but its more like water bath purge really slow and light and then heat mat!! for a while i still really want to know how many cans of butane does it take to put through a 15 inch x 1.5 inch tube its a 200g tube how much butane do i need to use i feel like im going to drop the tube after the 2nd can help!

Tinfoil? YUCK, I would never use that shit to put my errls on, unbleached wax free parchment paper is where its at. I also dont think he's just blasting and setting, he has to at least scrape the oil into a pile to get those honeycomb cookies, also I see some tool marks, maybe some light light whipping?

Im not sure, only thing I am sure of is not all BHO will wax up on a heating pad. Doing a exp atm actually, got a 7 gram slab in parchment, in a sealed ziploc glass container, been there for over a week and its still shatter. REALLY WANT THIS SHIT TO WAX! lol

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

you actually dont HAVE to scrape it for honeycomb if your run is big enough...
if its thick enough you simply fill vessel n leave on heat as someone eluded too...pretty easy really..most people over fuck it..
i do only because i need volume and speed...long slow purges are great just not as efficient as for what my needs are..
id try agitating ur shatter u want to wax up....
but if there simply a low level of wax n impurities in it it is much harder to get to a non oil/amber/shatter state...prepare for a sore arm..

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

you actually dont HAVE to scrape it for honeycomb if your run is big enough...
if its thick enough you simply fill vessel n leave on heat as someone eluded too...pretty easy really..most people over fuck it..
i do only because i need volume and speed...long slow purges are great just not as efficient as for what my needs are..
id try agitating ur shatter u want to wax up....
but if there simply a low level of wax n impurities in it it is much harder to get to a non oil/amber/shatter state...prepare for a sore arm..

Thats the point, im not trying to whip the fuck out of my oil, and Im pretty damn sure hellmut isn't doing that either. Maybe a slight agitation to get the puck looking uniform, but whipping till "your arms sore" is going to completely destroy terps and agitate the fuck out of the oil before its even got a chance to "set" I really try and never whip, NO agitation wax is the shit. Terp city bitch. ;)

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

BITCH?REALLY?LOL..fuckin flower wax punk!
I waS TALKING ABOUT THE SHIT YOU SAID HAD BEEN SITTING FOR a while not setting...hence needing to whip it alot..

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

BITCH?REALLY?LOL..fuckin flower wax punk!
I waS TALKING ABOUT THE SHIT YOU SAID HAD BEEN SITTING FOR a while not setting...hence needing to whip it alot..

Bro, calm yourself. I was NOT callin' you a bitch...lol, kinda reffering that "Dab City" bitch shit that was done a little bit ago....Those fools be whippin tha butter, using PVC and going killin' all they're terps! Twas a joke man, no hard feelings. :)

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

no-thats what i figured...lol
most people dont call someone bitch theyve never met..lol
all g

Ever after

Ever after

NO DO NOT EVER PUT OIL ON THE FOIL THE TIN FOIL IS FOR WRAPING THE PYREX IN TO KEEP IT WARM AND COMPLETELY WARM ON THE TOP AND THE BOTTEM SIDE IT HEATS THE WHOLE AREA OF THE PYREX AND KINDA KEEPS IT THE SMELL TILL YOU OPEN IT A WEEK LATER AND YOU HAVE CURED WAX ........AFTER PUTTING IT ON A HEAT MAT.

DONT BE RUDE TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON.......

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

no-thats what i figured...lol
most people dont call someone bitch theyve never met..lol
all g

MOST people don't lol, Im one of the few who think's before he speaks...most of the time ;)
Glad we have an understanding!

Damn you hellmut, posting those pics and watching us squirm, real OG shit right there hahaha.

NO DO NOT EVER PUT OIL ON THE FOIL THE TIN FOIL IS FOR WRAPING THE PYREX IN TO KEEP IT WARM AND COMPLETELY WARM ON THE TOP AND THE BOTTEM SIDE IT HEATS THE WHOLE AREA OF THE PYREX AND KINDA KEEPS IT THE SMELL TILL YOU OPEN IT A WEEK LATER AND YOU HAVE CURED WAX ........AFTER PUTTING IT ON A HEAT MAT.

DONT BE RUDE TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON.......

OKAY MAN SOUNDS GOOD! :D

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
YO!, wheres the big homie Hullmutt to set us all straight on how to get some FIRE-ASS honeycomb with large batches( obviously how he rolls) ive been wondering this FOR-EVV-ERRR!!!!
Confu...

Latest posts

Top Bottom