7:10

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

im thinking abOUT experimenting with nitrogen to super freeze shit after i vac it....i usually get it by leaving a pile on low heat

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

YO!, wheres the big homie Hullmutt to set us all straight on how to get some FIRE-ASS honeycomb with large batches( obviously how he rolls) ive been wondering this FOR-EVV-ERRR!!!!
Confu...

Straight up! I think hellmutt is the type'a OG wanting us to figure this one out on our own ;) Or at least try with some direct questions to get us thinking. lol. Im sure soon enough we'll have an answer. Until then? Heres some dope glass and hash pics. :) All glass and BHO pictured is either MINE or was on my table during a dab session with a homie. 7:10 movement just aint about BHO people, glass as well! Get your knowledge and game up on all levels!

1: Cherry AK x Sour D Shatter (made by yours truly)
2: Strawberry Cough Shatter (homie Dabasaurus RX made this)
3: UK Cheese by none other than Norcal Oilman
4: Lavender Wax (made by a homie as well, straight lavy fire, all nose on this one)
5: Chris Vela Double Layer Fumicello Marble
6: ^Above Marble and my Contrabasso custom Airtrap recycler.
7: Girl going in on a .2 snake dab outta the recycler. Yeahhh she'a beast. :)
IMG 5000
IMG 5010
IMG 5020
IMG 5149
IMG 5141
IMG 5147
IMG 5125

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Straight up! I think hellmutt is the type'a OG wanting us to figure this one out on our own ;) Or at least try with some direct questions to get us thinking. lol. Im sure soon enough we'll have an answer. Until then? Heres some dope glass and hash pics. :) All glass and BHO pictured is either MINE or was on my table during a dab session with a homie. 7:10 movement just aint about BHO people, glass as well! Get your knowledge and game up on all levels!

1: Cherry AK x Sour D Shatter (made by yours truly)
2: Strawberry Cough Shatter (homie Dabasaurus RX made this)
3: UK Cheese by none other than Norcal Oilman
4: Lavender Wax (made by a homie as well, straight lavy fire, all nose on this one)
5: Chris Vela Double Layer Fumicello Marble
6: ^Above Marble and my Contrabasso custom Airtrap recycler.
7: Girl going in on a .2 snake dab outta the recycler. Yeahhh she'a beast. :)
View attachment 232108View attachment 232109View attachment 232110View attachment 232111View attachment 232112View attachment 232114View attachment 232115

I like ur nailpolish, ohh nice oil n glass 2....

Confu...

Reactions: mal
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I LOVE GLASS! ;) I love taking massive dabs, getting real medicated after a hard day at work and looking at glass, heres some shots you guys might enjoy.

0. Alex K Faceted baller pendant. ;) (friends not mine.)
1. 710! ;)
2. Friends Mike Gong Fumicello pendant with a sick dot stack backing.
3. Some shatter I made, not sure of the strain.
4. My extractor to test the material before running OZ+ (yes I sliced my finger with a razor lol)
5. Some of my Airtrap/Airtrap Implosion pendants made by a friend whom just got on the torch not to long ago.
6. " "
7, 8. More pics of my homies Chris Vela double layer fume marble. This thing is pure insanity, love this mib.
IMG 5146

IMG 4982
IMG 4967
IMG 5046
IMG 5057
IMG 5135
IMG 5137
IMG 5139
IMG 5140

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
DUDE.,,,!!!! Awesome glass. I love glass, far beyond bong glass, since i was a kid an i saw a docymentry on how they blow glass and the process and materuals used to give the colors; i was hooked!!! Nice peices.

Ohhh, and bout the nailpolish, dude, u dont have to explain nething 2 me, im jus a dude online, whatever color u like and what u paint is ok dude!!

Confu...

true grit

true grit

Is there a preference for wax these days? I've seen a lot of people want wax but not sure why if doing dabs/using pens. From my experience it has to do with density of plant material to how quickly it oxidizes/waxes.

If i use all trim to subpar trim I can sometimes get oxidation almost immediately after purging, if i used more popcorn its oil then slowly oxidizes, if i'm doing straight bud runs it usually never turns to wax- just straight oil, sometimes globbier, but always oil (even after 4-6 months i've seen). I don't whip it, i just scrape and jar and burp jars/leave open if need be to get a consistency enough to re-jar. From my personal experience my better product almost always stays oil. But i am interested to see how folks like helmutt consistently get wax plates of honeycomb, there are many patients that could use that much easier!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

DUDE.,,,!!!! Awesome glass. I love glass, far beyond bong glass, since i was a kid an i saw a docymentry on how they blow glass and the process and materuals used to give the colors; i was hooked!!! Nice peices.

Ohhh, and bout the nailpolish, dude, u dont have to explain nething 2 me, im jus a dude online, whatever color u like and what u paint is ok dude!!

Confu...

Thanks man! I love glass as well, most of the SUPER baller stuff your seeing is not mine but my homies. I own lots of dope shit and my collection is slowly growing. Not to say some of that stuff isn't mine lol, most of it is. Wow im dabbed, later haha

pugliese63

pugliese63

I recently caught "Chihuly in the Hotshop" on a PBS station. If you're really into glass try to find it on your local PBS or on DVD, I know its available on Amazon. Its was a workshop that spanned several days with some of the best glass blowers around. Simply amazing watching them blow these incredible pieces. I've watched it more than a few times.

true grit

true grit

I'll snag a pic of my little rig. After plenty of nails, domes, etc I'm def diggin the skillet type. Mines tiny and still hits better than most of the nails I've hit. Props to my homie for hooking it up!!

Lately I've been getting down on a vape pen. I just like the fact I can get myself medicated and anyone else around me at anytime, anywhere.

hammalamma

hammalamma

I'll snag a pic of my little rig. After plenty of nails, domes, etc I'm def diggin the skillet type. Mines tiny and still hits better than most of the nails I've hit. Props to my homie for hooking it up!!

Lately I've been getting down on a vape pen. I just like the fact I can get myself medicated and anyone else around me at anytime, anywhere.
Skillets have way more flavor than nail and dome imo. They are messier though. Takes less to heat it as well. I like pens for driving any time else I would rather rip the ti.

true grit

true grit

Have to disagree slightly on cleanliness of the skillet. Love the ti, burns clean and I've yet to have to clean the body of my piece or the skillet...with the nail we were cleaning it and the dome constantly, but i def agree on better taste!

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

i got the exact texture if the amber honeycomb helmutt has from doint a super long low heat w vacuum purge..basically exact same thing
@ whoever above talked about oil vs waxxy..yes i def notice that
gotta have pretty pimp trim to get clear sap..or be doing a really small run...
more trim = more shit in oil....still people love it tho and im sure tesat usually around 60-70%thc but as low as 40-50 if its straight leaf/trim etc unseperated...ive had some striaght oily shitty lookin dark stuff test over 80 tho made from flowers...

hammalamma

hammalamma

i got the exact texture if the amber honeycomb helmutt has from doint a super long low heat w vacuum purge..basically exact same thing
@ whoever above talked about oil vs waxxy..yes i def notice that
gotta have pretty pimp trim to get clear sap..or be doing a really small run...
more trim = more shit in oil....still people love it tho and im sure tesat usually around 60-70%thc but as low as 40-50 if its straight leaf/trim etc unseperated...ive had some striaght oily shitty lookin dark stuff test over 80 tho made from flowers...
I have had clear oil from trim. Imo, it's more about the process used. Slow and low heat overnight and then a hard vac. I definitely can't get clear on every trim run but most.

neck

neck

this is copied off a group i belong to on facebook. good info.

For those of you that think shatter, budder, wax is strain dependent and not process, here's a little insight into organic chemistry, a science you are all implementing without realizing it. The following is from a previous conversation from another brilliant mind in another group, who I will not credit due to anynonimity...
The difference between budders, shatters and Waxes
The short answer is wax and water. The reason "budder" is what it is is due to the waxy components of cannabis being pulled by the non-polar hydrocarbon. When the solvent is blown into water or whipped while still losing butane it will complex with water and form wax hydrates, that is water complexed chemically with the wax to make the opaque matrix that contains the actual resin. This matrix can be broken by dry alcohols or heat. The described matrix also binds with hydrogen bonding to the solvents used. This is a persistent stable bond unless broken by chemical or physical means.
The act of "whipping" is used to incorporate materials into a matrix and this is exactly what "budder" is, a stabiized matrix of waxes, resins, water and solvent.
And also the act of whipping even material not purged into water will cause water to precipitate from the static humidity in the air as it is cooling as it evaporates causing condensation in the product. Indeed the only reason "budder" is opaque is the complexed water and consequently solvent. The waxes remain clear in the abscence of water creating the product called "shatter" In the abscence of water to complex with the waxes the product called shatter can be kept loose longer and exposed to vaccum more effectively to remove solvents however NO single pull extracts are going to be solvent free due to the nature of the waxes and resin themselves despite extreme vacuum or even heat as the solvents are chemically tied to the product with hydrogen bonds.
Low heat on a complexed extract gives a dry easily handled product that contains a high terpene content along with a high contaminant load. High heat and high vac produce a low terp low solvent product still full of wax.
Although not as flavorfull as the simple gums( budder and shatter) the only way to be sure you have cleaned out the primary solvent is to dewax, charcoal and heat purge at near the boiling point of the wash solvent under vac to make what is erroneously called an "absolute" this is actually relatively pure cannabinoidal resin when taken to a stiff almost glassy state. Left loose it still contains a trace of the wash solvent. If anyone is interested in more fundamental principles that you are encountering and would like to progress to the next level, let me know. Sharing this knowledge is more important than hoarding it, yet learning from it and applying it is the true payoff...

pugliese63

pugliese63

Neck, thank you very much for sharing. That's great information. I'm continually impressed by the knowledge that keeps coming forward in the advancement of producing concentrates. The cool thing is all of it without corporate or government funding. Thanks again for everyone that contributes this type of salient information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom