7 week critical purple “autos” not flowering. Switch to 12/12?

• Thread starter JustLearninGx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobatt

Noobatt

You get bud rot from bad environmental conditions. I have flowered at 65% never an issue. If your getting bud rot it's due to poor airflow, bad environment and damaged plants.
I'm honored to be in a community where people answer constructively...It'll be helpfull to me but with your answer you cleared a bit my ideas, I'll take your tips another time tho, cuz now I can't cultivate because of some problems😔

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm honored to be in a community where people answer constructively...It'll be helpfull to me but with your answer you cleared a bit my ideas, I'll take your tips another time tho, cuz now I can't cultivate because of some problems😔
I'm on a break too bro... hope things get better for ya. Life can be a bitch but remember without the hard times we wouldn't appreciate the good times 👊. Ya just do what ya gotta do to keep pushing forward no matter how rough it gets and make it to the good times.

Speaking from my own experiences here.

KDB42

KDB42

I just caught up and was dying to say you really need to do something about the height cause once they do switch you have about 3 weeks of stretch to worry about!

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I just caught up and was dying to say you really need to do something about the height cause once they do switch you have about 3 weeks of stretch to worry about!
They are huge already ..do autos stretch? If they do I need to start looking for a taller tent ..room is maxed out

KDB42

KDB42

Only thing I can think of is supercroping but I know nothing about autos so not sure if its doable or not.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

There is no reason that I know of on why you can not train and top autos. there are a number of growers that do and have no issues.
Yea I’m considering super cropping if they start stretching.. and I could of gotten away with toppin, these plants are so strong..I cut a lot of leaves and a few lower branch’s off and it didn’t slow them down one bit..I feel now it’s too late to top since it’s starting to flower..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yea I’m considering super cropping if they start stretching.. and I could of gotten away with toppin, these plants are so strong..I cut a lot of leaves and a few lower branch’s off and it didn’t slow them down one bit..I feel now it’s too late to top since it’s starting to flower..
Yeah, once you flip to flower its not a good idea. They need to just grow in flower. Trimming and topping can really slow it down in flower.
But I'm not real experienced with autos. I know a couple of guys that all they do is autos, and they top, twist and bonsai all their plants.

Habosabin

Habosabin

You can keep weaving in your net as well.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

Yelp u guys were right…here comes the stretch..so I just went n ordered a taller tent.. these plants been costing me a lot of money..i hope they pay off.. they are out growing a 5 foot tent these plants are gonna be hugeee ✌🏼

C46A9B10 34A0 4D0F 809B 1B955DF43CCA
0ADBB4BD 3E67 4BF3 8519 D686BDB1E0D4
Last edited:
Top Bottom