7 weeks into flower, big buds but leave-damage all over the place.

• Thread starter mannitu68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mannitu68

good day everbody,
just wanted to know what you think and if ill make it into a save harvest. Im 50 days into flower now, my 1st grow. Leave-problems are getting worse, different fadings and spots all over the place. I tried different things but it keeps getting worse. Buds are still looking good and very heavy, i cant even pull the plant out of the tent anymore because some buds are so heavy, the sink almost to the floor. The trichomes are still all white though, not a single one changed to amber. Thats why i think i still have a long way to go and im worried that the issues will affect the buds. It is a long-flowering breed, its said to be 70 days, some say even up to 84 days (Amnesia)

7 weeks into flower big buds but leave damage all over the place
7 weeks into flower big buds but leave damage all over the place 2
7 weeks into flower big buds but leave damage all over the place 3
7 weeks into flower big buds but leave damage all over the place 4
7 weeks into flower big buds but leave damage all over the place 5
7 weeks into flower big buds but leave damage all over the place 6
Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

i think they are pulling nutrients from the leafs

CBW, of course.

(could be wrong)

would need more information, everything thats going in and out, or no one can help you.

could be deficient, (back to first thing)

could be unstable ph?

maybe even fed too much?

M

mannitu68

nah ive tried everything and invested a lot of time, at this point i gave up hope that im gonna stop this. Right now i only have the question if the buds will go through safe. A certain amount of leave fade seems to be normal in flower. Right now 90% of the leavemass is still green, so i have good hope.s

Aussiephenohunter

Aussiephenohunter

What's your light setup?
Is it mostly the ones getting the light and lower leaves mostly ok🤔

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

nah ive tried everything and invested a lot of time, at this point i gave up hope that im gonna stop this. Right now i only have the question if the buds will go through safe. A certain amount of leave fade seems to be normal in flower. Right now 90% of the leavemass is still green, so i have good hope.s
The upturned leaf edges and general tacoing of the leaves says heat and/or light stress. The issues with the lower leaves might be a phosphorus problem. You may have already remedied that problem. The leaves with the symptoms will not get better, the symptoms just won't continue to spread.

YES, you can just bring it to full maturity, and you'll likely get buds as powerful as a sister plant that didn't have this deficiency symptom. There will be nothing unsafe about those buds. But I would try and find out whether you can stop the heat/light stress.

Observationist

Observationist

lol alrighty then

M

mannitu68

the thermo in the corner always shows 2 degree higher because it gets direct light. the one in the center of the canopy shows 27. We have very hot days here since Wednesday, cant do nothing about it. temp in tent is only 2 degree higher than in my room, it doesnt get any better. And no, i can rule out heat or light stress. The symptomes started and the higher and middle-high leaves, but not at the one closest to the light.

i just wish the trichomes would finally start to change to amber.

ive already taken a few steps, but i think i wont be able to see if it worked. damage doesnt go back and in late flower some leaves just die of naturally, to my knowledge. that makes it hard at this point to see whats going on.

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

the thermo in the corner always shows 2 degree higher because it gets direct light. the one in the center of the canopy shows 27. We have very hot days here since Wednesday, cant do nothing about it. temp in tent is only 2 degree higher than in my room, it doesnt get any better. And no, i can rule out heat or light stress. The symptomes started and the higher and middle-high leaves, but not at the one closest to the light.

i just wish the trichomes would finally start to change to amber.

ive already taken a few steps, but i think i wont be able to see if it worked. damage doesnt go back and in late flower some leaves just die of naturally, to my knowledge. that makes it hard at this point to see whats going on.

heat or light stress is most def a concern for your next run and not something I would be ignoring

M

mannitu68

-deleted

Gandalf, gratz you finally earned your ignore button. Hope meanwhile you understand the difference between addition and multiplication. I bet you dont, so why not go teach yourself before spamming threats and treating people like they are retards.

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

-deleted

Gandalf, gratz you finally earned your ignore button. Hope meanwhile you understand the difference between addition and multiplication. I bet you dont, so why not go teach yourself before spamming threats and treating people like they are retards.

Oh...it's you again. This is all making complete sense now. 🤣 Spamming threats? What the fuck are you on about.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Imo you have a lockout common in mid to late flower when watering has been an issue. Commonly not watering enough when watering or allowing to much dry back. Tgis causes multiple deficiencies at one time and has been going on for some time now.

You cannot fix the damage but you can help the plants finish a bit stronger.

What media and pot size are you in?

What nutrients and how much have you been using?

How often and how much have you been watering?

Observationist

Observationist

???

Top Bottom