7 weeks into flower fan leaves dying

• Thread starter Token85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Token85

G'day! Second grow. 5 blue cheese 7 weeks into flower fan leaves are going brown and shriveling up but not drying out? 400w hps. Is it normal amount or light/heat burn? Or other? Canopy has 500mm variance in hight cause I threw a couple clones straight in just experimenting with 1 month veg or not. Also I put 4 fresh veg in last week so everything bit squashed now.
7 weeks into flower fan leaves dying
7 weeks into flower fan leaves dying 2

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Have you overfed them? Or is it light burn? Are fans being damaged that aren't close to the light?

T

Token85

Have you overfed them? Or is it light burn? Are fans being damaged that aren't close to the light?

Upon closer inspection it's only the leaves that are close to the light so I've moved light up..... Few leaves under the canopy are starting to yellow but I think that's just cause it's nearly time to pick.. feeding schedule remains the same, not over fed.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Fan leaves often yellow and die during the end of flowering. I have had some that ended up just being the buds left, mostly on Sativa plants. Too little nitrogen can sometimes cause this as the plants transfer the nitrogen and nutrients that can travel to the whole plant... sort of like a squirrel using it's stash of acorns saved during earlier times. The yellowing during flowering usually starts at the bottom of the plant. Sometimes too little hydration or a wilt will also trigger a mass exodus during late flowering as well.

T

Token85

Fan leaves often yellow and die during the end of flowering. I have had some that ended up just being the buds left, mostly on Sativa plants. Too little nitrogen can sometimes cause this as the plants transfer the nitrogen and nutrients that can travel to the whole plant... sort of like a squirrel using it's stash of acorns saved during earlier times. The yellowing during flowering usually starts at the bottom of the plant. Sometimes too little hydration or a wilt will also trigger a mass exodus during late flowering as well.

I've just found nuts on the plants I put in the flower tent last week, maybe there trying to turn my 7 week flower? Some leaves are yellowing at bottom of plant but it's most sever at top... Maybe extra calmax at end of next run?

Also my mate told me not to put veging plants in flower tent with plants already in flower as they turn male, I asked on her and got told not true but my experience now is it is true... Can U shed any light ? I did top before going 12/12 maybe I stressed them ?
IMG 20200104 140428 6

Top Bottom