707 Kush

• Thread starter Aerojoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

INFO
Tester Name : AeroJoe
Strain : 707 Kush = OG Kush x Headband(OG Kush x Sour Diesel)
Method Smoked : Beaker Glass Bong

APPEARANCE

pics below

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : sour, skunk, kush
Associated smells of bud : lemon

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Tastes more on the sour diesel side than the kush. although the sour is not quite the same as the original sour diesels flavor(fuel after taste that just hangs in your mouth and makes your mouth water) but still very good as well as having the kush flavor and kick.
Associated flavours : has some lemon fuel in there, and a bit of skunk but not like the original sour diesel

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)10 smooth but has lung expansion/kick
- cough factor? : yes/no not for me, but would for the average smoker, very good lung expansion still

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 50/50
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime best of both worlds imo
Munchies? : yes/no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

707 kush
707 kush 2
707 kush 3
707 kush 4
707 kush 5
707 kush 6
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I have 2 not very good pictures I can show that don't identify me too much, She was a beast in every sense. 3rd picture is of this same exact strain that I gave my buddy to run, his stuff is done in soiless and was his first time! it just got done drying and he gave me a fresh sample that still needs to be cured but is pretty fire other than the flavor atm.

Oghb1
Oghb2
Oghb3
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

can't update pics, I've been trying for a while, it keeps saying I'm missing a security token... anyone else have this problem? I've already notified the admins but I still can't post pics anymore.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

update success! thanx ibTheMan your suggestion did the trick. I guess I did have to resize them even further than the listed sizes, says jpeg can be up to 2.4mb but I can only seem to do 2mb<?

707kush12
707kush22
707kush32
707kush42
meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

thanks for the review aerojoe, sounds like a nice balanced high

The Hippy

The Hippy

Looks really nice Mon. Bet it tastes great.
Congrats and Props

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

@meangreenmartian - Yeah more leaning towards the indica side despite it's growing characteristics being more sativa leaning. Personally I tend to like indicas more cause of the kick.
@The Hippy - I love the way it tastes, 2 of my favorite flavors in one sour and kush undertones w/ a nice kush kick. One of my favorite tasting strains is Sour Diesel when done properly:mmm

M

MichNuggets

looks great, i had some of this a few times...it was outdoor so it didnt look quite as nice as yours but damn was it a great smoke!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom