75% RH in week 9 flower. Am I screwed?

• Thread starter Alpaca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alpaca

Alpaca

After watering my RH spiked up to 75%. my dehumidifier should have been here but something went wrong during transit.

Im in week 10 of flower and pretty terrified of bud rot.

75 rh in week 9 flower am i screwed

RH around the tent is about 70%, so also pretty damn high. I had spotted mites which prompted a pretty heavy defoliation a while back so my air circulation should be really good. Any way for me to keep down humidity untill my dehumidifier arrives?

beluga

beluga

Pretty much just anything to keep airflow going and moisture from collecting in small pockets.
If you can open up the tent without disturbing the light cycle, ventilate at a higher rate, have a heavier oscillating fan.. all of them do well.

Outdoors in my area usually sees September and October with some really high RH and rainfall, and sometimes just something as simple as shaking the hell out of them every day would give me a more successful/less compromised harvest.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Just keep the air moving.
Bright side... The high humidity will slow down any mites still hanging around.

growsince79

growsince79

After watering my RH spiked up to 75%. my dehumidifier should have been here but something went wrong during transit.

Im in week 10 of flower and pretty terrified of bud rot.

View attachment 1067382

RH around the tent is about 70%, so also pretty damn high. I had spotted mites which prompted a pretty heavy defoliation a while back so my air circulation should be really good. Any way for me to keep down humidity untill my dehumidifier arrives?
Does your exhaust blow air outside?

Madmax

Madmax

If you can get hold of an humidifier/dehumidifier inkbird near you set it up on your extraction fan for now...

Alpaca

Alpaca

Run the heat and air at the same time. Of course it would be cheaper to just exhaust outside.
Ya I run my exhaust from the carbon filter inside to out where the fan is.

Thanks for the responses guys. I've been keeping my tent open a bit and have two monkey fans blowing air around ( + exhaust). I'll continue monitoring for any brown sugarleaves and tug them if they appear brown.

My temps are measured 2 floors down so changing the thermostat won't do much. It gets down to about 14c in that room at night

Alpaca

Alpaca

Those tablets for humidity/mold for cabins/wardrobes in a plastic enclosure with a water tray under, or a cup of salt, would they be harmful to the plants?
It says the tablets contain calcium chloride. Like these?

https://www.amazon.com/WENKO-502312...NHVHG0EWXNN&psc=1&refRID=ASZQH5ADTNHVHG0EWXNN

I actually have a calcium chloride dehumidifier but won't use it because it's poisonous and can damage lungs.

Are you ten weeks from seed or ten weeks in flower?

10 weeks into flower, about 15 from seed

Latest posts

Top Bottom