8/11 MALES in one pack of seeds..

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Don't feel bad, ATTITUDE SEED BANK just burnt me for same thing, $150 or so...out of 18 seeds, one very sickly seedling that just will not grow past the first two round leaves...I repeat, and I will be telling everybody who'll listen and a bunch who don't want to listen, particularly Attitude Seed Bank...Attitude...it takes an Attitude to rip off people. Watch what I do Attitude Seed Bank...I'm on a nasty campaign of pure nastiness.

Miked1988

Miked1988

Don't feel bad, ATTITUDE SEED BANK just burnt me for same thing, $150 or so...out of 18 seeds, one very sickly seedling that just will not grow past the first two round leaves...I repeat, and I will be telling everybody who'll listen and a bunch who don't want to listen, particularly Attitude Seed Bank...Attitude...it takes an Attitude to rip off people. Watch what I do Attitude Seed Bank...I'm on a nasty campaign of pure nastiness.
Damn 18? ain’t no way the ratio between M/F could be that low.. definitely a mistake on somebody’s part.. mislabeling or mishandling smh.. id be pissed too.. contact the breeder and take as many pics as you can bro.. it took me like 3 months and the breeder made it right..

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Don't feel bad, ATTITUDE SEED BANK just burnt me for same thing, $150 or so...out of 18 seeds, one very sickly seedling that just will not grow past the first two round leaves...I repeat, and I will be telling everybody who'll listen and a bunch who don't want to listen, particularly Attitude Seed Bank...Attitude...it takes an Attitude to rip off people.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

**UPDATE** Attitude Seed Bank got back regarding the 10 seeds I bought plus the 5 free ones plus three free more of something else. One of the free something else did germinate...the sickliest looking plant I ever saw...it's nearly a month old and still a seedling...same soil mix as all the other plants. They said that they did explain that the seeds were only sold as souvenirs, and were'nt meant to grow, in fact it says that on the package. Yes it does say that...that's where they GOTCHA!!! YOU'RE BEAT...legally. Nuthin' can be done. Hmm, that's $150, not much, but if you do that to a thousand people, it gets better...ten thousand people makes the score for them 1.5 million dollars...not bad. Sad, but not bad.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Damn 18? ain’t no way the ratio between M/F could be that low.. definitely a mistake on somebody’s part.. mislabeling or mishandling smh.. id be pissed too.. contact the breeder and take as many pics as you can bro.. it took me like 3 months and the breeder made it right..
No none of the seeds popped bud...not one of the ones I bought and the free ones either...I tried everything to germinate them...soak in water with hydrogen peroxide, paper towel method, now in soil...nothing. I'd send them pictures, but of what? Dirt?

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

How does it become a breeders fault for that many unpopped seeds that sounds like a grower prob seed popping aint for everyone i would say stick to clones so you dont run into these probs ..the #s just dont match up nobody is that unlucky its just like this you can give 5 of the same cuts to 5 different growers and all will look different with the exception of maybe 2 every time i looked at some of the pics you posted and you might think your a pro grower but i see you need a lil work and i aint trying to dog you out shoot im still learning and been doing this 20 yrs or so .sometimes doing less is better when your approaching seed popping sometimes we tend to over due it like i know we have all over feed our plants before .we think the more we give them the better they will be only to find out we made a toxic enviroment and all we needed to do is back off a lil bit let the seedlings get strong on there own. point is maybe your just not doing something right evaluate your approach and next time just keep it simple

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
what’s up guys.. let me ask you guys a question I had gotten a REG pack of seeds in which were labeled “limited edition release packs of (12 seeds) for $150 (from a pretty much reputable dealer of one of the biggest strains out. I ordered back in I think June or July of last year.. anyways, I don’t spend money on beans like that too much ESP for regs.. so I receive the pack.. from a authorized dealer. And I realize it’s 1 seed short.. so thinking their is no way anybody would be able to tell if I’m lying about being seed short. So I just take the loss with no worries.. I started popping them time to time and if you know me I usually go big or go home with my grows so I spend ALOT of veg time going seed after seed trying to find a female.. NO LUCK.. so after a few months one of my boys told me maybe you should holler at the breeder maybe they’ll make it right, so I did.. up until then, they answered ALL my questions from me inquiring about seeds BUT this time they left me on (read).. so I figure ok whatever at this time I was 1 seed short and only 6 seeds in the pack so I said maybe the rest will be fems.. I pop 2 more and what do I get 2 more MALES.. so I write them back for a second time about 4 days ago and ask if they’ll be able to do anything about this because it seems like I’m getting ALL MALES.. again. No answer yet and it seems like they’re intentionally not reading my DMs.. I told them I can provide pics, receipt, the seedbank I bought them whatever.. but they still didn’t reply.... I know it’s part of the game with REG seeds BUT 8/11 seeds with 1 missing!!?.. I wasn’t even tripping as much on the money it was the fact I was excited about running this strain and 8months completely waisted and they can’t even get me a answer...

Oh yeah forgot to mention that whole “limited edition release” was a sales tactic, they ended up releasing the feminized version of the same seeds a few months later for the same price...
figures

So what do you guys think? Am I over exaggerating or what?
The whole limited thing is sketchy. A lot of these breeders will make a ton of seeds, put out the limited release. Then when they sell out they tell you the f2’s are now a limited release then f3’s and f4’s when they were all probably from the first gen.🙃 sale tactics. Because in reality if you bought the f1’s you can just make the f2’s your self. “Limited” makes custies think they better get em before they are gone.

Top Bottom