8 site, DIY UC. 6600k virtical lighting.

• Thread starter Comercial
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Comercial

Running 3k light down the center, and a total of 6, 600w lights. 3 on each outside row. 6600kw total.

1/2 hp res chiller.

Using 8 home depot totes, with 2.5 inch pvc. 10'' net pots.

Full house and garden nutrients.

Strain = Purple Urkle x Train Wreck.

All hard piped, 1800gph pump, with 55 gallon res.

I have updated pics that I will upload tonight, system is %99 complete.

Thanks,

Comercial

8 site diy uc 6600k virtical lighting
8 site diy uc 6600k virtical lighting 2
8 site diy uc 6600k virtical lighting 3
M

mr cheese

now this is going to be intresting! im on board! stay safe...mrc

B

Bobby Smith

Sick.

Lol, they couldn't make a larger filter for ya? Shit, that thing is the size of most cars in Europe :)

C

Comercial

Sick.

Lol, they couldn't make a larger filter for ya? Shit, that thing is the size of most cars in Europe :)

Funny you say that, because its getting relocated and im going with something smaller.

-Comercial

C

Comercial

chiller/res pic

what type of chiller are you running?

Here is pic of the 55 gallon drum that gravity feeds to the top off res.
And I'm running a 1/2 hp aqua chill. It will be hooked up tomorrow.

Thanks, Comercial

Res chiller
Top off res
Pump running
Night H UC
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice DIY Comercial! Looks like it's almost time to drop the girls into the tubs for some jacuzzi action... Let's hope that 1/2 hp chiller keeps them nice and cool for the party... :cool

4.D.

Looking good, Im hoping to put the finishing touches on the co op tomorrow.

C

Comercial

So I added my part Aqua flakes A and B this morning going to check my PPM's after work and PH before the additives. I will keep you guys updated.

I'm rolling into this one slow after shocking the shit out of my last MPB system.

-Comercial

C

Comercial

Very nice DIY Comercial! Looks like it's almost time to drop the girls into the tubs for some jacuzzi action... Let's hope that 1/2 hp chiller keeps them nice and cool for the party... :cool

Ya mon! I hope so I like keeping my girls cold and my rooms warm!
I will take some root pics tonight.

-Comercial.

C

Comercial

Nute PPM questions...

So the 4x8 veg table i made has a small rise about 10 gallons. With the small res ever 2 days the PPM's climb currently I'm having a hard time staying around 800ppm. It stays more towards 1,000ppm.

But I have only been adding water and adjusting ph daily. The girls look great.

My question is when i transplant should i come down a bit PPM wise, or stay equal to my veg ppm?

I'm going less is more this round and didnt want to exceed 1,000ppm, but im already really close to that, should I bring them down to about 500/600 and work my way up a bit from there?

Also how often do you think i should res change if my water temps stay at 63/65f?

Thanks,

Comercial

M

mr cheese

deff less e.c ec if your veg isnt dwc, youl burn ur plants otherwise.. been their done that! lol.. i once did a whole dwc run at .2 ec, no kidding, funny thing is its the biggest harvest to date! wasnt on purpose tho, jst cudnt get the ec up without getting tip burn so i just left it at .2.. got pics im my album over at ic, jst search mr cheese... all best n stay safe...mrc

C

Comercial

deff less e.c ec if your veg isnt dwc, youl burn ur plants otherwise.. been their done that! lol.. i once did a whole dwc run at .2 ec, no kidding, funny thing is its the biggest harvest to date! wasnt on purpose tho, jst cudnt get the ec up without getting tip burn so i just left it at .2.. got pics im my album over at ic, jst search mr cheese... all best n stay safe...mrc

So like 100ppm... thats funny. Bet it tasted great.

I'm at 400, but my pump started leaking, so i gotta swap it out. I will have the plants in soon. I figure I will go half strength on all the additives, and see where im at PPM wise.

How often should i drain and refill the system? If my temps stay at 62-64f?

Thanks,

Comercial

M

mr cheese

hi bro... in dwc i like to start at .2 to .4 for freshly rooted cuts but as uv vegd a bit id start at.4 ec n see how they go, when u planting out?? stay safe...mrc

this is the crop that never went over .2 ec!

246902007 0610Image0011
C

Comercial

hi bro... in dwc i like to start at .2 to .4 for freshly rooted cuts but as uv vegd a bit id start at.4 ec n see how they go, when u planting out?? stay safe...mrc

this is the crop that never went over .2 ec!

I will start out lower, and work my way up a bit.

Thanks,

-Comercial

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

LOL nice setup for sure bro.. I HAVE to laugh on the toilet float valve though.. shit it works it works right?

Top Bottom