8 week into flower notice something wrong..

• Thread starter Tecknikal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tecknikal

Tecknikal

OG Kush.. 8 weeks into flower and notice leaf shows defiency..

First time in coco.. Think i might have forgot some cal-mag on that one..

She has another 14 days to go.. Should i start flushing right now?

I usually feed her with nuts ph'ed to 5.8.. Id have to check the run off again tomorrow.

8 week into flower notice something wrong
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

They look great, very frost, gj man. Yeah slight overfed which led to lockout of some nutes. Give them a small flush to clean the salt buildup. I would the start slowly backing of nutes, especially nitrogen

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Looks like you can harvest those top kolas and let the rest go a bit more. They look nice and frosty!

Tecknikal

Tecknikal

They are at day 52.. This cut usually go to 65 days.. And trichs are still clear.. I'll recheck em tonight to be sure.

Some part of the plant is still fine abd she's freaking frosty..

20191218 092440
Boomboom19

Boomboom19

A nice flush with some recharge & molasses if you have 2 weeks to go it's not a total mess up...Hurt's the head when your leaf's frazzle over night
Hey soz to bother u again but do I pull frazeled leafes Its a well defoliated plants with no fan leafes will the poor women survive if I remove her bikini

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Is it OK to remove a branch and let rest go on. Will it seed thru this m
Shouldn't seed i would begin flushing and remove the tops when the trichs are ready if you remove now they most likely wont b a very smooth smoke due to no flush

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

Hey soz to bother u again but do I pull frazeled leafes Its a well defoliated plants with no fan leafes will the poor women survive if I remove her bikini
The worst effected ones i'd take off ...Flush n the job's done

Top Bottom