8 weeks and alot of yellowing. Should I panick?

• Thread starter Dankh3ad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

2 different strains, 1 of each yellowing. All get the same nutes. The 2 Topanga Wedding have air/smart pots. City Slicker have regular pots. Both strains seems to be showing different phenos, so maybe that could be the reason for what's going on.
8 weeks and alot of yellowing  should i panick
8 weeks and alot of yellowing  should i panick 2

HiDaze

HiDaze

Looks like Nitrogen or Sulphur deficiency. I could be wrong. Wait for others to chime in.

Try to knock out this checklist:
Size of pots:
Nutes your feeding:
How often do you water:
Ph Levels before and after mixing nutes:
Have you conducted a slurry test:

Slurry test can really help identify what your soil is lacking or overly saturated with.

Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

I always pH B4 watering. I guess slurry test means after??? Never done that, but will.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looks like Nitrogen or Sulphur deficiency. I could be wrong. Wait for others to chime in.

Try to knock out this checklist:
Size of pots:
Nutes your feeding:
How often do you water:
Ph Levels before and after mixing nutes:
Have you conducted a slurry test:

Slurry test can really help identify what your soil is lacking or overly saturated with.
Can I get an example of a slurry test? New to all this but am interested in understanding what you mean when you say slurry test. Thanks!
Burnz

HiDaze

HiDaze

I always pH B4 watering. I guess slurry test means after??? Never done that, but will.

Try and get some soil a few inches down from the top of the plant. I use a mason jar. Full with soil about half - 1 inch. Fill jar about halfway and allow the mixture to settle. You want the soil to sit on the bottom of the jar. You're looking to saturated the water with whatever is within that soil. Carefully pull out the water above the layer of sediment for testing.

HiDaze

HiDaze

Ps that video is just s dude testing for Ph. You want a simple kit from any major store with an outdoor gardening section to test nitrogen, phosphorus and soluble potash. They cost like 15 bucks. 3 separate tubes, fill with the water from your slurry test and break open the little colored capsule your kit comes with. Refer to the included chart for a rough idea of each level. Most kits come with material for 20 - 30 tests. Should last for many grows.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ps that video is just s dude testing for Ph. You want a simple kit from any major store with an outdoor gardening section to test nitrogen, phosphorus and soluble potash. They cost like 15 bucks. 3 separate tubes, fill with the water from your slurry test and break open the little colored capsule your kit comes with. Refer to the included chart for a rough idea of each level. Most kits come with material for 20 - 30 tests. Should last for many grows.
Hell yeah. Knowledge is power. Happy growing and thanks for the insight.
Burnz

Latest posts

Top Bottom