800 Watt Cob Led Lights

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Just wanted to ask a question. I've been growing with an led grow system for about close to a year now and I can never get the distance from the light to the tops of the plant. Its an 800 watt cob Led system. I just need to know what is the closest I can put the lights to the tops. The plants before I used around 400 watts of cfl's. I know there are you guys out there that have been using these lights for awhile. lolol. Just a little help.

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Just wanted to ask a question. I've been growing with an led grow system for about close to a year now and I can never get the distance from the light to the tops of the plant. Its an 800 watt cob Led system. I just need to know what is the closest I can put the lights to the tops. The plants before I used around 400 watts of cfl's. I know there are you guys out there that have been using these lights for awhile. lolol. Just a little help.
what type of system are you using? lots of dif ways to get to 800w.if your running cree 3590 @ 35w each you can put them about 8 inches away.if running them at 100w each you would want them further away like 18 inches.

Top Bottom