818 headband 818 headband 818 headband 818 headband 818 headband

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Your grows always blow my mind lol I never knew they'd get so big with that short veg. Looks good man. I'll probably end up doin short veg like that at some point in the future

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not gonna lie man, I haven't really look much at the grows you do. I always just assumed you got your shit going on based on the knowledge and amount of help you put out on the site (much appreciated btw) but yeah those plants are dam sexy.

You find a difference in your results since you swapped to LED? I remember we had some chats on that

I need more hrs In a day I miss out on so many talented grows. Not like you gurus need any help so I try to concentrate most of my time helping new growers.

But it's nice to take some time to pop in on some of you great growers and admire your work once in a while.

growsince79

growsince79

Not gonna lie man, I haven't really look much at the grows you do. I always just assumed you got your shit going on based on the knowledge and amount of help you put out on the site (much appreciated btw) but yeah those plants are dam sexy.

You find a difference in your results since you swapped to LED? I remember we had some chats on that

I need more hrs In a day I miss out on so many talented grows. Not like you gurus need any help so I try to concentrate most of my time helping new growers.

But it's nice to take some time to pop in on some of you great growers and admire your work once in a while.
Still struggling trying to dial in the LEDs. For me HPS is easier and more forgiving. But now I can grow in the summer -big plus. The best buds I made since switching was LED and HPS mix. Huge super rock solid buds.
Almost cool enough to get the old tech out again.

growsince79

growsince79

Day 57. Took the dog for a walk and Smelled it before I got home. Not sure if I need a new filter or if its going through the walls. The bud pic is the one I'm trying to clone. It doesn't look any better than the others- but the smell is intoxicating. I'd bet anything its the best. But I've been wrong before.

IMG 20211110 184539103
IMG 20211110 184654931
Last edited:
Reactions: y2k
growsince79

growsince79

day 15 cut. No growth but not dead so I think they are making roots maybe? Anyone made a clone this late in flower? tips welcome.

IMG 20211118 090506463
Allegedly

Allegedly

day 15 cut. No growth but not dead so I think they are making roots maybe? Anyone made a clone this late in flower? tips welcome.
I have not; but I see people, that I consider the be exceptional growers do a different technique if they didn't get a clone prior to flowering. They harvest the plant but leave a couple bottom buds, then let that re-veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom