8k 6 Plant LSD

• Thread starter Cornelius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cornelius

So I think I finally got the picture uploading thing to work, so heres a few pics of my room with 6 LSDs in 60g smartpots.(a bit of overkill, i know, but they were vegging in 30g smartys for about 2.5 months) I just got the CO2 up and running and have 2 more lights to hang. First 2 pics are Day 1 in the flower room.

Feeding Canna Terra Flores, Rhyzotonic, Cannazym, and Canna Boost. I figure I'll give the whole Canna line a try and follow their feed schedule. I noticed a HUGE difference within a week of this nute line and I'm lovin it!!

The last 3 pics are of my EZ120 cloner with more LSD clones that are going into a DIY UC sooner than later. This will be the first time I get to go through my different phenos of LSD and pick out a winner.(I have few clones of each of the 6 in the 60g smartys) Running Canna Aqua A+B, rhyzo, zym, and DM Zone in the cloner. Big thanks to jackmayoffer for the tips on vegging in an EZ120. Never had clones look this bomb:boogie:

I love to hear feedback/tips seeing as there are soooo many more advanced growers than I on these boards.
Hope the farm approves and enjoi the show!:hi:

8k 6 plant lsd
8k 6 plant lsd 2
8k 6 plant lsd 3
8k 6 plant lsd 4
8k 6 plant lsd 5
C

Cornelius

And I just popped my Chernobyl beans so keep an eye out for that grow in the coming months, thinkin bout rockin em in an UC to see what Subcools genetics can do in h2o.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Subcool has some of the best Genes out there. I personally run a handfull myself, but watch out in hydro. Just take it easy nute wise and you should be fine!:pimp:

C

Cornelius

thats what i hear pretty much with subcool strains. ive ran jillybean and JTR. both dank strains, just not the ones for me. also, i keep hearing less is more in the UC. not having to ph buffer too much with canna is awesome

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Lovin those massive pots! What are your room dimensions? This will be fun to watch..

Had to do a double take, minus 2 lights that's a dead ringer for my setup. I have 4 lights inline though, 10' wide, wanted to do your layout but opted for a little working room around the perimeter instead. Once I get more AC will add more lights on the sides.

ftwendy

ftwendy

subbed... love the side lighting. Thinking about this myself. Keep up the good work!

C

Cornelius

Lovin those massive pots! What are your room dimensions? This will be fun to watch..

I've got a shop with 2x 12'x19' rooms. 2ton window shakers in each(only 1 up and running right now, veg room is only using T5s) Theres also a 24x12 space outside both rooms for storage/working.

C

Cornelius

yea, i dig side lighting. im still trying to get the batwings on the outside to stop swaying so much back and forth. i think i might just drill small holes and tie em to eye hooks in the wall. thanks for the comments farmers!

treebark1950

treebark1950

Super sick! Those are the biggest clones I've ever seen in an easy cloner!!

C

Cornelius

thanks bud, check jackmayoffers thread about that one. these are definitely the best clones ive ever had! i was a bit worried about getting em out of there without damaging the roots. but i tried squeezing down the roots and they'll slide out just fine. just gotta fluff em up when then go into the UC.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Clones??? Them's PLANTS! :) You blink and *bam* they go from rooted to massive... seen it happen in three days. Nice problem to have.

Swaying aint a bad thing as long as its within a small range...its like a free light mover. That said, maybe just re-aim your circa fans and fasten the batwings to the wall with a bit of wire. Should be nice and solid.

Cheers, ftw

M

mrdizzle

nice,thats a legit flip size, that garden should do very well for you

K

King Fresh

Lookin good bro
Those ladies are HUGE in that easy clone!

Fresh

C

Cornelius

thanks for the positive comments FTW and Fresh!

nice,thats a legit flip size, that garden should do very well for you

thanks for poppin in mrdizzle. ive been researching a lot of your threads about hempys and such. almost went that route, but i REALLY wanna try out the UC style. i might split my next room (17'x40') into 1/2 hempys 1/2 UC.
i read something you said about smaller containers for more frequent waterings...i know 60g smrtpots is a bit overkill, but i wanted to make sure that the roots were happy. ive only ran smartpots a few times with pretty good results.
i am watering every other day and feeding every other water.
i was thinking about building a square out of 2x4s and placing fencing on top(kinda like a short stand to elevate) and then the smarty atop the fencing to airate the bottoms of the pot. ive had smartpots damn near stick to the floor from roots growing out the bottom.

C

crossouttheiis

So I had been reading that thread and you use powerclone along with zone.... and what are you running your cycle timer at? Jack changed what he said a couple times in the thread. Those plants sure do look nice. I think you will do very well

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

you got some trees there broski!! damn man, more 1k's than you have plant numbers lol thats pretty dope. no pun intended ha!

Good luck man you should be pulling over a pound per plant easy cheesy!

C

Cornelius

So I had been reading that thread and you use powerclone along with zone.... and what are you running your cycle timer at? Jack changed what he said a couple times in the thread. Those plants sure do look nice. I think you will do very well

started with powerclone for about 5 days. drained as soon as roots show and are about an inch long. filled 15gallons h2o with canna aqua a+b, cannazym,rhyzotonic and zone. (got a steal on canna so i opted out of roots excel)

started the timer@1min on, 15min off until larger roots form, now my timer is on 30sec on 30 min off. i find that this keeps my h2o at an ideal temp(65-68)

C

Cornelius

you got some trees there broski!! damn man, more 1k's than you have plant numbers lol thats pretty dope. no pun intended ha!

Good luck man you should be pulling over a pound per plant easy cheesy!

thats what im hopin for. i usually try and have at least 1k per plant when their that big.

soooo, i have 8x quantum 1000w that i wanna run off one 40amp timer. good idea?bad idea? i know you arent supposed to max out your amps but 33 1/3 amps on a 40 amp timer?

hiboy

hiboy

big ass trees ya grow brotha
dont see too many of these goin on
keep the pics up
h

Top Bottom