8x16 flower room light question...

• Thread starter unnerstall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
unnerstall

unnerstall

Right now I have 14x Kingbrite 240w in the room. All white 3500k... Looking to supplement reds and uv. Any recommendations?

Also If I were to build another room would you do the lights differently? I have 2x 240w boards over each 3x3 tray

8x16 flower room light question
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello! I see some people on here use agromax uv lights. I have also noticed migro have a uv light as well.
For supplemental red I dont have a tip right now, but I will look into it.
Nice room. Great to live in a country that does not outlaw nature

unnerstall

unnerstall

Hello! I see some people on here use agromax uv lights. I have also noticed migro have a uv light as well.
For supplemental red I dont have a tip right now, but I will look into it.
Nice room. Great to live in a country that does not outlaw nature

I hear they do some pretty crazy stuff in some places. Like send a whole squad of trained killers to your house with guns pointed at your kids and might even kill your dog. thats wild. I hear they even lock people in cages for the rest of their lives for trying to grow this flower. Man.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Thats insane. In europe? South America and East Asia I could see it happening.

The power of this post compels you!(goon squad)

Shame to hear what confusion and fear/struggle for power will lead to.
Not that my country is legal. It will probably be the very Last country in europe to legalize.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thats insane. In europe? South America and East Asia I could see it happening.

The power of this post compels you!(goon squad)

Shame to hear what confusion and fear/struggle for power will lead to.
Not that my country is legal. It will probably be the very Last country in europe to legalize.

Honestly, from over here in Canada it feels pretty bizarre that in most of the world, cannabis is still illegal. And not just illegal, like go to jail illegal. Its bonkers. I feel for you all.

Top Bottom