• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
space for one. it will be very close to the plants blowing cold air what looks like straight up to the exhaust. fresh air has to come from somewhere, it can come controled by ac in, or just whatever is in the room, better the ac. it is easier to control it outside the tent. will the ac mess with the humidity in the tent?

does it run on a compressor? doesnt that take water out of the air? and you said you have little of that in AZ. dont you need a swamp cooler there? just wondering how well it works there if it is a regular ac in such a dry area.

Last edited:
XxHammer

XxHammer

space for one. it will be very close to the plants blowing cold air what looks like straight up to the exhaust. fresh air has to come from somewhere, it can come controled by ac in, or just whatever is in the room, better the ac. it is easier to control it outside the tent. will the ac mess with the humidity in the tent?

does it run on a compressor? doesnt that take water out of the air? and you said you have little of that in AZ. dont you need a swamp cooler there? just wondering how well it works there if it is a regular ac in such a dry area.
Hmmm yeah I see your points

It probably would wick moisture from the air naturally...

I will put it outside and get a larger duct.

XxHammer

XxHammer

And ill likely end up taking down my 3x3 tent. I just dont need 2 tents running.

My question; will there be any bad or wrong with doing a light setup of 460W LED---315WCMH in middle--- 460W LED

(Other than needing an additional light timer, mine only does 2 devices)

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
you dont use smart plugs? you use a mechanical timer? brave!

XxHammer

XxHammer

you dont use smart plugs? you use a mechanical timer? brave!

I do not have a smart plug, no. What is this? Just a plug that has wifi?

I use a digital timer that plugs directly into the wall...

They are less reliable than a Smart Plug? Seems like the more simple technology would be more reliable... Only way I could see an issue is with a power outage... But thatd affect anything... (I will be looking into a small backup generator)

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve got two 4x4 tents with one six inch max fan pushing out through a 6X20“ phatt charcoal filter, works fine.

D81ED57F DA5A 4C63 B94E 0ADC59006347
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

And ill likely end up taking down my 3x3 tent. I just dont need 2 tents running.

My question; will there be any bad or wrong with doing a light setup of 460W LED---315WCMH in middle--- 460W LED

(Other than needing an additional light timer, mine only does 2 )

I plug a surge into my timer if I need to do multiple things on same schedule

XxHammer

XxHammer

I plug a surge into my timer if I need to do multiple things on same schedule

I guess I never thought of running an entire surge protector on a Digital Timer... The digital timer I have now is pretty cool. It does have 2 outlets so I currently have my light and 1 extra oscillating fan on it.

I am still waiting for Ivstealth to chime back in on why Digital Timers are bad and to tell me a little bit more about these "Smart Plugs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom