8x6 room or 9x5 tent inside a room?

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
XxHammer

XxHammer

This thread sure went South since I last checked it.

Right? Like have some fucking humility. Admit when youre wrong and dont comment and act like an expert on topics you dont know about.

He may he old as fuck and been growing plants a long time but he doesn't know dick about anything else it seems.

Especially not about how the law or contracts work.

growsince79

growsince79

Its not only doable. Its being done all over the state right now as you post about how no one can do it. and ill be starting mine very soon as well.

It is Legal. Ive even posted 2 TIMES the actual legal document.. ya know, THE LAW. Not some shady lawyers advertisements like youre posting.

The law here is 12 plants. (6 per adult. Max 12)

Youre making yourself look dumber and dumber every single day.
I get it that it's legal. And you can even give away zips. Is harvesting pounds at a time legal? Unless you're in the slums, no landlord will allow it anyways.

growsince79

growsince79

I get it that it's legal. And you can even give away zips. Is harvesting pounds at a time legal? Unless you're in the slums, no landlord will allow it anyways.
Save your money and buy a house kid. You'll be evicted or robbed before you harvest the first batch.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

And again. I live in an apartment now. Have 2 vents coming out of my FRONT window. (My exhaust from my Fan and my exhaust from my Portable AC)

I had my yearly inspection on 4/20 while I was at work and my apartment didnt say shit to me about my plants.... They cant. Everything im doing is Legal and within the parameters of my lease agreement. There is no part of my lease that forbids me from growing. Period.

All my neighbors know im strapped. I openly carry a SIG P320 Which is also Legal in Arizona.

That's a nice gun, I carry a Taurus G3c and sometimes a Glock 48, just depends on what I'm wearing. Taurus is a lil easier to conceal.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Do you? Cause you spent an entire page trying to tell me it was Illegal unless I was more than 25 miles from a Dispensary... Threatening me with homelessness and prison

So you at least admit that youre wrong? Thatd be a huge first step for you

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thanks. I like it. Its reliable and people are always polite to me lol

Exactly, an armed society is a polite society. I use to open carry when I lived in PA, but I don't live in an open carry state anymore.

In regards to your original post, I would go with a room instead of a tent if I had the option, but in an apartment complex a tent might be the best option. I don't really know cause I would never live in an apartment complex again, I hate neighbors lol.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Exactly, an armed society is a polite society. I use to open carry when I lived in PA, but I don't live in an open carry state anymore.

In regards to your original post, I would go with a room instead of a tent if I had the option, but in an apartment complex a tent might be the best option. I don't really know cause I would never live in an apartment complex again, I hate neighbors lol.

Haha yeah exactly. Ive made my decision. The housing market is fucked right now, especially in Arizona

If I rent, which 90% I will for 1 more year, then I am doing a Tent. In the apartment.

If I buy, Ill do the room and do it right.

growsince79

growsince79

Yes I was incorrect. But I also mentioned limits and what you can get away with.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Yes I was incorrect. But I also mentioned limits and what you can get away with.

Correct.

But as we all know. No one is coming in your house and checking how much dry bud you have. And common sense would tell you that you cant tell people they can cultivate 12 plants but only have 1oz. Of weed. The possession applies to outside of your residence

XxHammer

XxHammer

Im not looking to become the next Scarface or nothing. I want to have a nice sized-quality setup and grow good quality bud and grow enough to cover my heavy smoking habit and enough to supply friends and family to hopefully cover the my operating and equipment costs.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Im thinking 9x5 with 2 SpiderFarmer SF-4000 or whatever it is. They seem reasonably priced in comparison to HLG lights.

The SF-4000 is about 600$ so I should be able to get both for the price of 1 HLG diablo... I still have a LOT of research to do on Lighting though.. Im pretty much set on switching to LED though.

Also been hearing a lot of good things about KingBrite too ... A lot will depend what I can find a good deal on too in the next few months...

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Correct.

But as we all know. No one is coming in your house and checking how much dry bud you have. And common sense would tell you that you cant tell people they can cultivate 12 plants but only have 1oz. Of weed. The possession applies to outside of your residence
Agree, but you have to have a cool landlord. If he knows you move pounds of weed and don't like it you're out and could even get busted. I don't care what filters you have, its hard to hide the smell of 5lbs of buds growing or drying in an apartment complex. The smell will go right through the walls.

growsince79

growsince79

Im not looking to become the next Scarface or nothing. I want to have a nice sized-quality setup and grow good quality bud and grow enough to cover my heavy smoking habit and enough to supply friends and family to hopefully cover the my operating and equipment costs.
15lbs per year? 😇

XxHammer

XxHammer

15lbs per year? 😇

I think id like to pull of 3 grows per year (not including drying and curing time) with each grow bringing 3-5lbs.

Ima learn a little here soon. My 4 plants in the 3x3 are about 2 weeks into Flower now. But that was the whole point in doing a micro-grow to start.

XxHammer

XxHammer

The more I consider my goal, I am actually thinking a 8x4 Tent might be more appropriate than a 9x5.... Would save me a 150 sheckles too

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Alright. The other thread got off topic and many questions and matters did get resolved.

So next question...

If YOU had the option of running a 9x5 tent inside a bedroom for 12 plants vs. Dedicating the entire bedroom (say 10x8) to a Grow Room? ... Which one would YOU pick and why?

Im leaning towards using the whole room but curious what others think....
Use the whole room saves money on tent if u have floor boards there's your intake getting fresh cool air from under house then u can run a water cooler on duct coming out and use one 350 fan 400mm tube as these yellow and gray fans have 3 settings on it as that fan will suck hard and no in take fan needed 👻🚂🎱😜 I run 2 off them in mine for 9 plants but I have 9 1000 watt hi par lights but they are only on 60% so 600 watts now as can't fry the line again or that is pack up job

Screenshot 20210520 163942 Chrome
20210520 115023
20210520 115014
20210520 081020
20210520 080942
20210520 080754
20210520 043919
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
33 whole years, well that is enough to know everything about the new cannabis law.

dont get so worked up, just ignore any you dont like.

you are appearing a bit... but at 33, i get that. just dont make this a bad day when you could just hit ignore.

the chart of offenses and penalties is from the 2020 law. your document spells out the restrictions, 6 plants per person is one thing, but the amounts are different and still come under the drug laws.

legal or illegal, landlords dont typically want anything like that, even if it is violets or strawberries, going on inside their property.

if you are about to rent for your growing needs, you might try a mobile home. something out from town a bit. maybe some land. you could even try your hand at outside too. they have nice mobile homes now a day, and you can get a bedroom set up for it.

i think tents... instead of a big one, try a couple smaller so you can have veg and flower or whatever your needs. a sick room and a well room. or autos and other. just more versatility with more smaller. like lights, more smaller instead of one bigger.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
if you can spend a bit of money on it, the new chilled grow light system is hands down the best technology. but you might not be hightech, so it might be something you dont want to get into. but it is hands on high tech lighting.

i say it often, but if you have to get new lighting, i find having 4 lights in my 4x4 is so wonderful. i just chopped a second plant and moved the lights into position for the seedlings, and still have two that will harvest in a couple weeks. with one light that might be difficult, but i just move the one over that plant. i have found that i can raise one light for a tall cola and the one beside it covers the side colas and they grow well too. i just really like the versatility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom