• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
just on a silly note about those dumb plant number laws...

did you see the video of the guy with the right number of plants, 25, and the cops came and destroyed them anyway because "they were too good"? they were huge trees!

if you can have 12 plants then they could be anywhere from "dick on a stick" size to a tree, what kind of sense does that make?

globalskeet

globalskeet

this dude keeps saying nobody is coming in his house to check his weed and plants... has obviously never lived in a newly rec state. if they smell weed they will come to not only check your plant count but to weight your bud. all it takes is one neighbor not liking the smell.

XxHammer

XxHammer

33 whole years, well that is enough to know everything about the new cannabis law.

dont get so worked up, just ignore any you dont like.

you are appearing a bit... but at 33, i get that. just dont make this a bad day when you could just hit ignore.

legal or illegal, landlords dont typically want anything like that, even if it is violets or strawberries, going on inside their property.

i think tents... instead of a big one, try a couple smaller so you can have veg and flower or whatever your needs. a sick room and a well room. or autos and other. just more versatility with more smaller. like lights, more smaller instead of one bigger.

It's more than enough. It only took a couple hours to read the law from front to back (19 pages for the newest law)

And it doesnt matter if the landlord likes it or not. If it isnt illegal and doesnt violate your lease agreement, there isnt dick they can do. And if they do anything, id get a nice sum of money for discrimination.

Yeah im doing an 8x4 and keeping my 3x3 for Veg.

I dont usually get worked up but that dude is a fucking clown. I mean anyone whos username is "GrowSince1920" clearly already has validation issues. But ive been on this forum for 3 months now and seen him troll countless new people. Most of whom never come back to this forum. So many if people call him out on his shit he will stop being condescending to people who just want to learn.

If I ask questions it is to deepen my understanding. This is also not my only source of information.

XxHammer

XxHammer

this dude keeps saying nobody is coming in his house to check his weed and plants... has obviously never lived in a newly rec state. if they smell weed they will come to not only check your plant count but to weight your bud. all it takes is one neighbor not liking the smell.

Not true.

The law in my state SPECIFICALLY states that the odor of marijuana plants or burnt marijuana does NOT constitute reasonable cause for entry or search.

I really hate when people think their rec laws apply to every other rec state.

XxHammer

XxHammer

And ive actually lived in 2 states when they passed and enacted recreational use. (And when they first passed Medical Use also)

Politics is one of my biggest interests so naturally Marijuana Law in my state is of special interest. I have printed hard copies of the laws and have read each one of them front to back, word for word. So I think I have a better grasp on the law in my state than someone else.

I have found that most of the time people who get fucked are people who dont know the law and dont stand up for their rights. They just assume the other person is correct and submit to them. But the law actually protects those of us who understand it and use it to protect us against tyrants who take the law into their own hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom