9,000w Underground Grower saying Hi

• Thread starter CaveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CaveGrower

Hello. Not new to the forum world, but decided to create an account here because the forum I've belonged to for years is getting a little "big" for me.

I've been growing for 4 years, and currently have a 9,000watt semi-underground grow going.

Figured I'd say hi, and I'll see all you guys around the forum.

Peace.

H

headinthetrees

Hey, I'm new here too. I'm very interested in underground growing, pun intended. Did you do the excavation yourself? Was it a pit operation, or did you actually tunnel into a hillside? I'm going to need the help of someone with serious mining experience to assure my construction is safe and well engineered. I'm looking to carve out a large space in the hillside without excavating above it first. This won't be until next year however, but I'm the type to over-research everything.

C

CanadianClassic

9k eh nice! what strains are you growing in the dungeon? i just joined this site too my current OP is about a third of yours hehe

C

CaveGrower

wow sry for the delay responding, forgot about this thread. Did the digging myself, but didn't have to do TOO much, the area was already partially there.

We got some OG, Bubba, SD, and Blue Dream in there right now.

Thanks guys

Top Bottom