9 cultivars, 20 plants, day 23 of flower!

• Thread starter WaitWut405
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WaitWut405

WaitWut405

Hello starting this journal late, this is day 23 of flower. The shots are from yesterday or 2 days ago I can't remember exactly. Ebb & flow with megacrop 2 part with a high brix regimen and microbial schedule. I'm going to make a LABS to introduce into my water column for weeks 4-6 and see how messy the reservoir gets, the water chiller I bought halfway through this cycle keeps my reservoir clean for much longer. Hopefully I don't have to reset the rez again! The cultivars in this room are Orange Kush cake, Bigfoot Glue, Candy Store, Purple Punch 3.0, Slurrup, Phoenix Fire, Babadook, Artificial Red, and Falcon Berry! Next cycle will be 2-3 cultivars, having this much variation is frustrating to keep up with as you can see by my cockeyed lights lol. Happy growing friends!
9 cultivars 20 plants day 23 of flower
9 cultivars 20 plants day 23 of flower
9 cultivars 20 plants day 23 of flower 2
9 cultivars 20 plants day 23 of flower 3
9 cultivars 20 plants day 23 of flower 4
9 cultivars 20 plants day 23 of flower 5

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Growing a variety in a small space may be a pain, but having a variety at your disposal sure is nice.

WaitWut405

WaitWut405

Growing a variety in a small space may be a pain, but having a variety at your disposal sure is nice.
This is very true and that's really why i did it, last cycle I had 2 cultivars and one was just not the terpene profile I hoped for, so that was disappointing lol this time ill never get bored.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

This is very true and that's really why i did it, last cycle I had 2 cultivars and one was just not the terpene profile I hoped for, so that was disappointing lol this time ill never get bored.
I feel deprived when my choices sink below 4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom