9 weeks, no sign of buds

• Thread starter Ninja2005
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ninja2005

Ninja2005

Hi all,
Got cbd euphoria growing, plant is very healthy, but no sign of starting to flower.
See pics.
Is it to early? 12hrs light and dark
Temp 75 to 80 f

9 weeks no sign of buds
9 weeks no sign of buds 2
9 weeks no sign of buds 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The leaves on that plant are still opposite — it is not mature enough to flower.

Madmax

Madmax

Hi..what you pointed out with the arrow is a stipule .you was on the right track..behind that is where the pistil will shoot from..how long has it been on 12/12
Ninja...sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks before it starts...growsince is right .we cant see any pistils yet which is a concern.sometimes i peel back those stipules or remove it just to see if there is a pistil beginning to grow...

Ninja2005

Ninja2005

Hi..what you pointed out with the arrow is a stipule .you was on the right track..behind that is where the pistil will shoot from..how long has it been on 12/12
Ninja...sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks before it starts...growsince is right .we cant see any pistils yet which is a concern.sometimes i peel back those stipules or remove it just to see if there is a pistil beginning to grow...
Hi, been nearly 2weeks 12/12, I leave the fan on all night, keep temp around 70f

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Hi all,
Got cbd euphoria growing, plant is very healthy, but no sign of starting to flower.
See pics.
Is it to early? 12hrs light and dark
Temp 75 to 80 f
Hi @Ninja2005 Welcome to a nice party🥳
nice to meet you....for the problem of your plant
I'm not a expert so give all the info needed to help you
and you and your plants will by fine
me....I just post pics so I will give you a welcome gift

A Gift....😎
Eq

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If it is an autoflower those spikes at nodes are telling you they messed up there cross and plant will never flower, at nodes you should be seeing 2 v shaped pistils if no pistils but vertical spikes you have a bunk plant but only if an autoflower.

AKgrow

AKgrow

If it is an autoflower those spikes at nodes are telling you they messed up there cross and plant will never flower, at nodes you should be seeing 2 v shaped pistils if no pistils but vertical spikes you have a bunk plant but only if an autoflower.
I think it has to do with too much ruderalis in the cross or something. Won't produce buds.

3 balls

3 balls

Hi, been nearly 2weeks 12/12, I leave the fan on all night, keep temp around 70f
The 9 weeks threw everybody off. The age of the plant isn't a factor in relation to when it will flower. I have plants that are 6 months old that have no signs of buds because there still in veg. The clock started at the flip which was not quite two weeks ago. I wouldn't be concerned.

Top Bottom