900 Watt Led Grow

White rhino is fantastic. I do love white widow as well but the rhino really surprised me.
Dude, I really hope it turns out half decent, I love the taste of WW and I’ve never had WR . How much weight on those 2 plants do you think?

It is tough to gauge but you have a lot of bud sites. You will probably get 3 oz each is my guess. Maybe more it depends on how they fatten up. I had 2 short stubby white rhinos under shit conditions and i got 2 oz each from them. I will grow a tent full next grow because I have 5 seeds left and it is my favorite indicaish strain.

It is tough to gauge but you have a lot of bud sites. You will probably get 3 oz each is my guess. Maybe more it depends on how they fatten up. I had 2 short stubby white rhinos under shit conditions and i got 2 oz each from them. I will grow a tent full next grow because I have 5 seeds left and it is my favorite indicaish strain.
That would be fine for me. Is yours Greenhouse Seeds was too

I run all canuck seeds because i went bonkers with a sale. I use 4 seeds every 12 to 14 weeks and I am ok for the next 3 years with my present hoard.
Damn, that’s cool. I want some bad ass skunk and some purple seeds too. I wanTHE BEST AVAILABLE. I am not afraid to pay either! Know of any good ones

Cool, I have 2 mephiseto Alien vs. triangle autos. I was wondering about, never here too much about them
I just learned about Mephisto a few months ago, they're a really responsive company. Im planning on popping Bluetoof and S.O.D.K. (Sour Orange Diesel Kush) from them soon after my current run with photoperiods is done. Ive only grown autos before and these photos are going super slow.