91 Hollywood Pure Kush S1

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I have a couple of these in flower and wanted to share some pics hoping someone with the original will post some pics to compare. This is the one i feel is my keeper so far...
91 hollywood pure kush s1

91 hollywood pure kush s1 2

Last edited:
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

These are 51 days from flip and one smells like lime marshmellos with kush the other is a bit more fruity like fruit loops and milk. Fuckin bomb smelling thats for sure. Super stoked to be running these and a huge thank you to the homie that put these in my hands -Keepz

Shamus

Shamus

These are 51 days from flip and one smells like lime marshmellos with kush the other is a bit more fruity like fruit loops and milk. Fuckin bomb smelling thats for sure. Super stoked to be running these and a huge thank you to the homie that put these in my hands -Keepz

it puts a smile on my face knowing your loving these
ill bring some more when i come down n visit
Looks like your killing it homie.. they're putting out too!

UPDATES!!!

#squad #worldwideheat

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Been so busy bringing a tour company online, I completely forgot about this thread.
@Shamus these S1s are the truth homie. Currently running my #5 up against the #3 that did very well even at another location in a not very ideal environment . These things grow like vines and fill the root space faster than any other of the 6 strains I had it up against. Both with a slightly creamy very fuity kush taste. I had to pick off a few nanners but by environment left much to be desired. Luckily my crop didnt get seeded and the smoke is superb. Absolutely elated to have her in my garden.

Hollywood Pure Kush S1

20160106 123433

I am not quite sure what male was used for the yeti work done to get to f3. But I found a female that has leathery leaves and looks more like a black domina type hashplant. Still has the kush coming thru in the flavor and the potency just peels your cap back

Yeti F3
20160106 123119

Shamus

Shamus

Here is the Yeti F3 come chop time...

Top center nug:
View attachment 561250
Close-up nugglet:
View attachment 561251
Did it get cold?
Im wondering if these are some how from my 50 pheno selection F4's.. i used a purple female.. the only one i found..
Huh..
It came straight out from the pack and i put the F4's in a craft bag.. So no possible cross contams..
Its not very possible but that is one unique fuckin yeti pheno.

BOMB DIGGITY DUDE.

Keep them girls around for when i come down!!
Smoking on some hpk s1 now.. ITS SO LOUD

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

That yeti is from a sealed room where it never went below 70F. Idk if i would call it purple tho. I know the shitty cel phone pics don't do the colors justice but it looks more black than purple in person. Imagine my surprise when she faded into that color.
Wish i would have taken pics of the other phenos but i only had one other yeti in my room and she paled in comparison from jump. So no photos of that ugly duck
That HPK S1 pic is terrible now that i look at it. Let me get a better bud to take a decent pic and post it later tonight

Did it get cold?
Im wondering if these are some how from my 50 pheno selection F4's.. i used a purple female.. the only one i found..
Huh..
It came straight out from the pack and i put the F4's in a craft bag.. So no possible cross contams..
Its not very possible but that is one unique fuckin yeti pheno.

H

happy b

Wow pk s1!awesome!& a purple yeti!iv never seen or had a yeti do that.or put out like yours.great stuff.
are any of the pk s1 available for sale? @Shamus ?

Shamus

Shamus

That yeti is from a sealed room where it never went below 70F. Idk if i would call it purple tho. I know the shitty cel phone pics don't do the colors justice but it looks more black than purple in person. Imagine my surprise when she faded into that color.
Wish i would have taken pics of the other phenos but i only had one other yeti in my room and she paled in comparison from jump. So no photos of that ugly duck
That HPK S1 pic is terrible now that i look at it. Let me get a better bud to take a decent pic and post it later tonight
Huh..
I think u got my F4's duder..
Idk how
but i popped 6 packs of F3's and hit the purple girl with my number #37 red stem male if i can remember correctly..
ill pop the rest of my F4's soon seeing that fuckin danky yeti fuel monster.. Maybe ill get some more purple plants, hopefully i at least get a purple male and ill get you some pollen.. I only had about 20 seeds.. ill try and find a pic of the yeti mom. maybe i stashed some in a empty loompa pack.

If your bummed i still have a pack of F3's i can shoot you.

I just popped 5 more Hpk S1's for a greenhouse this summer.. theyll only have like 5-6 months to veg :D

Edit.. Like mitmed said below man good luck on your venture! Sign me up

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

Wow pk s1!awesome!& a purple yeti!iv never seen or had a yeti do that.or put out like yours.great stuff.
are any of the pk s1 available for sale? @Shamus ?
Nah sorry homie, play got these under very strict rules.
I may let out some cuts once i run threw more of them but for now its just for a couple folk

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

@Shamus hahahaha my bad dawg. didnt realize my post sounded in the least bit negative but i am far from bummed at the results brutha
This yeti was so outstanding i didnt even bother taking pics of the other phenos. she was an obvious keeper by the way she was churning out resin 2 weeks into flower. It was just an added bonus that she faded so gloriously.
There are a ton of business opportunities down here. Will shoot you an email concernin a couple ventures that might interest you. And you can be sure there will be plenty of these top shelf med waiting for you my dude

@mittenmedgrow Thanks for the well wishes bro. Doing my very best to get her done right the first time around so its taken every bit of my already divided attention. I know you have a full plate yourself and wish you much success on your ventures as well

@happy b Thanks for the kind words. Luckily I was blessed with exceptional genetics. Now its left up to me to give these girls what they need.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

@Shamus hahahaha my bad dawg. didnt realize my post sounded in the least bit negative but i am far from bummed at the results brutha
This yeti was so outstanding i didnt even bother taking pics of the other phenos. she was an obvious keeper by the way she was churning out resin 2 weeks into flower. It was just an added bonus that she faded so gloriously.
There are a ton of business opportunities down here. Will shoot you an email concernin a couple ventures that might interest you. And you can be sure there will be plenty of these top shelf med waiting for you my dude

@mittenmedgrow Thanks for the well wishes bro. Doing my very best to get her done right the first time around so its taken every bit of my already divided attention. I know you have a full plate yourself and wish you much success on your ventures as well

@happy b Thanks for the kind words. Luckily I was blessed with exceptional genetics. Now its left up to me to give these girls what they need.
Wish I could have got you into one of those rentals when you were in the mitten we miss smoking your fine meds around here. Was sad to see you go.

N

Nirrity

IPlay4Keepz how is the smoke? especially in comparison to other og's?
also who made these s1 if you don't mind sharing the info?

Top Bottom