98 Dawgs...anyone heard of it?

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Hey guys! Just curious if anyone's heard of any seeds being released under the name "98 dawgs"...I found a baggie with two beans in that had "98 Dawgs - Pre 98 Bubba x Chem" written on it.

So, that being said, anyone have info on cross/the breeder? I popped both the beans and got a male and a female, the female was really nice, had everything but the smell, and the male was stinky and squat, just like bubba in veg. I crossed him into a bunch of different stuff, stoked to get crackin on these beans :)

GRMC

GRMC

Nice, u got any pics of her yet? what did you cross him it with? I'm watching this thread :woot:

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I didn't take pics of her but already culled her - she threw a few late-flower nanners (no sacks though) but the smoke was excellent.

The dude got crossed into the following:
Hells Angels OG
Moonshine Haze
(Juicy Fruit x Sweet Tooth) x (Pure Kush x LA Con)

I already popped the HAOG beans - about 150 of them...They just had their first transplant and hopefully will really start putting on some growth and I can see what I'm working with. Only going for OG dominance out of these, to be used in a Hells Angels BX. Mainly focusing on the BX for pheno hunts, I'm looking for my stud male to use whenever I want to breed with OG.

GRMC

GRMC

Hell's angel bx would be bad ass! Good luck And good vibes!

I was looking through my box o seeds yesterday and found fire Bubba seed I kept from a bud. I just dropped her yesterday. Just hoping it will sprout.

And if your looking for someone to test those other beans I'm always willing haha. Def interested in that moonshine haze cross u did. I'd even throw u some of my beans in return.

D

drfarm

98 Dawgs is 98 Bubba x (Chemdog D x White Rhino) done under sprout mountain seeds brand in Divide. SMS stopped seed releases after cdph mmj changed the rules on seed producers. Will be running a group again summer 2015 but are all non commercial seed lines now. Glad you liked them

lurrabq

lurrabq

Hey guys! Just curious if anyone's heard of any seeds being released under the name "98 dawgs"...I found a baggie with two beans in that had "98 Dawgs - Pre 98 Bubba x Chem" written on it.

So, that being said, anyone have info on cross/the breeder? I popped both the beans and got a male and a female, the female was really nice, had everything but the smell, and the male was stinky and squat, just like bubba in veg. I crossed him into a bunch of different stuff, stoked to get crackin on these beans :)

Had this cross last winter. It was called 303 kush. Excellent

homebrew420

homebrew420

good on ya! those sound real nice. Were the flowers bubba dom or a good blend? I want to try those flowers!!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

good on ya! those sound real nice. Were the flowers bubba dom or a good blend? I want to try those flowers!!

the original cross was a very balanced blend of all the genetics, knowing now that there were white rhino genetics in the cross explains why the chem/bubba smells were lacking.

Breeding out the genetic has been performing really well, upping yield, frost and any purple traits from the other plant. Potency has been excellent too, i don't think a single pheno has come in under 20% from at least 50 phenos tested. Only thing that isn't brought out with this cross is the smell, wish we would have had more seeds to dig through because this is def a nice breeder.

blazer

blazer

Little off the the bubba topic but how did your HA OG project turn out have some fire OG x HA OG going now curious on he HA OG side of things, have a link or some knowledge you can drop brotha!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Little off the the bubba topic but how did your HA OG project turn out have some fire OG x HA OG going now curious on he HA OG side of things, have a link or some knowledge you can drop brotha!

pretty sure the guy I was working with killed off all the males, not too worried about it though I was balls deep in a few other really big projects when we were working with those beans. Hopefully about to score some work from archive seed bank, I'm sure I'll find an OG stud in those packs somewhere :)

blazer

blazer

That sucks, don't see to much outhere on the HA, good luck with the OG stud search!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

That sucks, don't see to much outhere on the HA, good luck with the OG stud search!

hells angels is a pretty legit cut I don't really pay attention to which og is which or what's better than what if it has the OG funk and gets me the right kind of stoned I like it. Hells Angels definitely delivers but I'd say I've seen alot of variance from that cut in smell, stone, and appearance.

blazer

blazer

Right on thanks @We Solidarity thats sounds like what I'm looking for OG funk with the buzz to go with how she contribute in the yield dept

Top Bottom