Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

hopefully this doesn't offend anyone.
14915232 516048711899011 4445634483880725599 n 1

grayarea

grayarea

its only real if i listen to it for the 2nd time.

50/50 blend.

Last edited:
grayarea

grayarea

only Marty gets the girl. Its why there is always a 2nd guy telling the other guy not to help me. Cause then he gets stuck with the girl because of me for life. Or im stuck with her but im always the doc. lol ...i never get to be marty!!! lol.
14731305 516761455161070 1999642919978611624 n

^ some people put this stuff on at harvest i take it off and relax.
^He flips to doc when he is with the girl and back to marty when he is with doc. cant have 2 people in the same group doing that because they would get a bigger dose doing it to each other instead of the other way. it fails every time there way.

soooo its like u can treat you're garden either way. If you only treat it one way the person with the most on the other side can come in and wreak you're garden and leave you confused as to why. If you treat it both ways then it becomes average and makes you upset because you know it just needs more of 1 thing.

pretty sure pictures add to the side that is missing health bars from the doc's side more often then doc to doc. lol. nobody likes when its doc to doc but the majority of people primarily only talk in doc to doc and don't add much Marty. No science to being Marty he just copies everything.

So if you run all blue dream u get a full crop or dose of marty and doc.

If its all seeds you have to use doc time for that part and you get more marty time from seeds then clones so its hard to flip.

im not suppose to do that to myself very often.

the docs run there weed through the marty's and the marty's get the weed from the docs. so if the girl shows up at that time she gets the game turned on for her life during that time. By the game turned on i mean it makes her think she can do that and be the 1st person. which is what im essentially looking for in a plants.

grayarea

grayarea

u buy it and its like waking up with Lorraine makes the story fade. its pretty much all the same emotions u use to make strain reports so u don't just want to wake up with them and not know where u are.

if your story makes the cut for the chain people they re upload it into a new person and edit out the failures so he gets further then you and almost makes you think he will never fail but still does. creates jealousy cause its always 1 person winning the person who gets cashed out on usually gets left for ever not put into a place where he can play the same game she got all her prizes tokens and credits from. those don't come back. 1 of 1.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

All I can say about these last 7 posts. What are u talking about sir? Back to the future as a life reference

grayarea

grayarea

most are matched close to 50/50 so you cant tell who is right or wrong. makes them good >life reference generators not the same thing as a life refrenece because they make new answers instead of people trying to add i agree. the i agree option is turned off. just like with trimming sorta. makes some people have meltdowns that other people plan around and try to encourage to happen.

grayarea

grayarea

part 2 tomorrow or later to night if i stay up.

its the weed part. lol.

grayarea

grayarea

Nature of the business, I suppose. Or just human nature.

pm and bud rot would get scary if you didn't use the name in front of anyone but talked about the damage to the people for 40 years. its a stephen king move. makes it last longer in the beginning and middle and end. hell if its hell heaven if its heaven and makes people expect scary or mega happy endings.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Fick I've been so high lately I can't read more then a paragraph and when I come back to read the second paragraph I forget what was in the first paragraph lmao

grayarea

grayarea

Fick I've been so high lately I can't read more then a paragraph and when I come back to read the second paragraph I forget what was in the first paragraph lmao

Same. seasons are changing and ur on the edge. instead of being able to say yes or no, you just look again lol.
14666214 517362741767608 8183031778451994637 n

people do this.
giphy.gif

Been working on designing my number 1 strain and preparing the presentation for it.

^ lol.

grayarea

grayarea

lmao. ur never ever suppose to look in the mirror while you are tripping....
XJ6bgsX

so dads watching the kid and goes damn he is better then that at me because of 1 thing he did and i will never be better then him unless i copy him.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Same. seasons are changing and ur on the edge. instead of being able to say yes or no, you just look again lol.
View attachment 643467
people do this.
giphy.gif

Been working on designing my number 1 strain and preparing the presentation for it.

^ lol.
Season change that's what has me on edge, been bothering me all week.
Does your preparation always include dancers?:smoking::love1:

grayarea

grayarea

Season change that's what has me on edge, been bothering me all week.
Does your preparation always include dancers?:smoking::love1:

do you always pay 4k a lb?

FRYS YOUR BRAIN if ur a girl. the guy is a liar if he says she is the one while he is high on yub nub.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
do you always pay 4k a lb?

FRYS YOUR BRAIN if ur a girl. the guy is a liar if he says she is the one while he is high on yub nub.
Yes but Only if I live between Kansas and Florida up to New York. Plenty of meat left on the bone for them fine folks

grayarea

grayarea

no the replicated part. you dont even want to replicate anything happening ever or its stephen king time. Can add stuff like shipping to Amsterdam to the list...
^fed ex.

^ us mail.

its 2 guys for her and then a 3rd turbo guy at the end or the depressed guy who thinks she is leaving him for the nub yub next door.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
lmao. ur never ever suppose to look in the mirror while you are tripping....
View attachment 643474
so dads watching the kid and goes damn he is better then that at me because of 1 thing he did and i will never be better then him unless i copy him.
Ur never ever suppose to fall asleep before the trip comes on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom