• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

more than technically, subbed.

the guys been dead since then technically.

its debatable if u should be taking more then 2 suns. seems best just to take 1 double day. or 2 single days if u can avoid the 3rd day. its 2/3 of the effect ur skipping when you do that. same effect as the weekend kinda.

our pal has been gone missing for about 105 double suns. or 3 moons.

mandalaman

mandalaman

this is fo sho end game.

i have no final product to display with that money past her spending the profit in this way.
13240581_438617819642101_5100834900977485619_n.jpg

this is the end game where i spend and make my cash.

13240694_438620339641849_131923238153096141_n.jpg

past that format there is not much to display as work.

June 1st is when im planing to have everything planted, waiting on some cash from my little brothers dad for what he robbed me for.
View attachment 600223

i don't put plants into an indoor room with 48f degree temps. idk im just bored of that part i guess.

View attachment 600224
Sometimes brilliant isn't abundant enough.

mandalaman

mandalaman

How are you feeling today? Well on one hand I'm feeling very warm with sunshine in my heart but the other part of me insists on being sunny and very warm all the time.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Al7ksTt.gif

its 3 sets of rules basically. i cant get past all 3 in california with the weed without becoming an illegal. gun guy, Adidas guy and then under age kid guy. the girl with the kid and the money is not going to make it past the poverty line. then they expect the checklist which they know is ur's which fails life for you with her and the kid with random strangers. its like the welfare office kinda.
SnSfuWG.gif
@gray area Back from your hiatus I see. Good to see you. Never did figure out how your lay it all out there , but I sure the hell tried. Again good to see you back. Peace

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If your the same grayarea that is banned and came back with a new screen name, I strongly suggest you pm the mod who banned you and ask if your allowed to come back on board. I'll let the mod who banned you handle it from here.

Making a new screen name and coming back be cause you were banned is against the rules.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
the good to see you part means what ? you know its the same in reverse right.
yup good to be seen as well. :cool: Well that all depends who is doing the seeing............

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Still didn't answer my question. It's not all that hard for me to look it up and find out. I'm giving you the opportunity to pm the mod who banned you and ask him or her if your ban may be lifted.

Just blowing me off will result putting this new screen name on vacation. I'm not trying to be a dick, but a person on vacation, should STAY on vacation until his/her time is up. The rules are for everyone to abide by.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@Burned Haze
Im not an idiot. Lol

I know it's the same dude. Im trying to be nice and give him the opportunity before I ban him.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Bye bye

follow the damn rules!

I gave you 2 chances and you wanted to test me. There's your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom