99 Plant Max. 144 Mixed Strain Grow.

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

prolly like 83 days at the earliest. i like to go at least 65. 55 is cool for some strains like bubba.

cpl snake pics from today. i need to wash my car.

S1
S2

grayarea

grayarea

i work slower then most people. had to relocate a few of the top spots because of a tree blocking light. if i take out some brush i can make it just 2 rows of 12. would also block my neighbors view. they all seem cool but i hate putting it in a place for them to be able to watch from, at the same time its like comparing putting a car in a garage to parking it in front of the house so im not really stressing on it.

found 13 females today , planted 3. have 11 left that haven't shown sex yet. pretty sure i culled a few females on accident. most were for sure males. had a grasshopper eat most of the leaves on one of the first ones i planted. the rest look ok.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i work slower then most people. had to relocate a few of the top spots because of a tree blocking light. if i take out some brush i can make it just 2 rows of 12. would also block my neighbors view. they all seem cool but i hate putting it in a place for them to be able to watch from, at the same time its like comparing putting a car in a garage to parking it in front of the house so im not really stressing on it.

found 13 females today , planted 3. have 11 left that haven't shown sex yet. pretty sure i culled a few females on accident. most were for sure males. had a grasshopper eat most of the leaves on one of the first ones i planted. the rest look ok.
Are you working this field alone?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yup.

didn't check my water's ph until yesterday > 7.7 . was adding pbp to most of the time but even @ 15 ml per gal its still 6.8. gonna ro some water after i get the hookups for it.
That's what I'm talking about. A lot of these bigger Cali outdoor growers don't do any work. Just a team of broke lemmings following orders lol
A local OD grower I know tells everyone on fakebook how hard he works, then I go out there and he sits in his truck with the ac on doing dabs...never out of the truck for more then 5 minutes

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Every worker in addition to oneself adds more unknown variables.

grayarea

grayarea

That's what I'm talking about. A lot of these bigger Cali outdoor growers don't do any work. Just a team of broke lemmings following orders lol
A local OD grower I know tells everyone on fakebook how hard he works, then I go out there and he sits in his truck with the ac on doing dabs...never out of the truck for more then 5 minutes
yea its pretty much just like cosmetic type work. sorta like watching girls put on makeup lol. creates a lot of free time and a bored audience usually. its always a pyramid fight with outdoor though. indoor is only a triangle fight which is less stressful because any location that doesn't get robbed and has climate control works. outdoor comes with a permanent climate which is what races of people fight for and are built around.
Every worker in addition to oneself adds more unknown variables.

i grew up with adopted people. normal people are not as hard for me to deal with.

It's better doing it alone.

after the garden gets to a certain size the trimming and planting days go smoother when you have a team. can only be 1 boss though and its not usually ever the smartest guy. most of the time the person with the least amount of fatigue or stress in there life tries to put themselves in charge of the rest of the group.

grayarea

grayarea

had a deer mob through after i finished planting today. the cattle fence doesn't block deer lol. i should have probably just changed the light to 16/8 instead of 12/12. vegetative growth is looking restricted.
Upload 2016 7 8 22 59 21

grayarea

grayarea

should be able to get them to grow another 30-40 inches. most are snapping out of bloom. have some that are locked up still. had to replace a few that got killed by animals and insects.
Thc1
Thc2
Thc3

would trim the bottoms up if it was may or June but since they are more in veg then the top of the plant there is not much point in doing that.

Last edited:
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Lots of room between those plants.. Probably could have done another 50 plants in that space to fill the area... Its gonna be august soon you might want to buy some 60 gallon grow bags and use some of that extra dirt to make sure you can fill all the space up...

grayarea

grayarea

Lots of room between those plants.. Probably could have done another 50 plants in that space to fill the area... Its gonna be august soon you might want to buy some 60 gallon grow bags and use some of that extra dirt to make sure you can fill all the space up...

15 foot centers. 24 plant limit outdoors. only 15 would fit on the hillside. other 9 went into a 900 gallon bed at the top of the hill.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Starting to look nice and bushy grey greyarea. You got plenty of time to get a nice harvest with seeds. Incredible how much more they take off compared to clones.

I'm going to get some skunkwerks seeds and try them out on my next grow. See if there skunk is really what they claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom