99 Plant Max. 144 Mixed Strain Grow.

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

nuh. i wanted them not to go that far into flower lol. keeps them from stretching as much as they should.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

nuh. i wanted them not to go that far into flower lol. keeps them from stretching as much as they should.
Ah, I had my seeds flower a bit on me lucky they did tho Cuz one showed male, I was just going to wait and pull them around September when they showed sex

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
That was a lot of time, space, money and soil spent on those plants.......Lots of room for improvement man. Hope you finish strong.

grayarea

grayarea

That was a lot of time, space, money and soil spent on those plants.......Lots of room for improvement man. Hope you finish strong.
yea. first year since like 2011 that i haven't had sup lighting. not use to running seeds either. most of them don't seem suitable for growing larger plants with. have like 3 that i might keep cuts of for next year.
Thc7
Thc8

grayarea

grayarea

gave them 50gals of iguana juice bloom (4-3-6) a few days ago. Probably just going to use that and mother earth tea as base nutrients. Decided not to top dress any guanos. Took clones of every plant. Most triggered to easily and didn't stretch enough to work for outdoors but might still be worth saving if the smoke is good, just like the bigger ones might not be worth keeping if the smoke is bad. Never had grid power at an outdoor spot before, makes taken and keeping clones more simple.
Trellis

grayarea

grayarea

Been giving each mound about 10 gallons of water every 3 days. If i had a timer and pressure compensating drip line setup 1.5 gallons 2x a day or 1 gallon 3x a day is probably what i would be doing.

sumerianak

sumerianak

filling up their space nicely, you've done a great job so far.
Are they still vegging plants or have they turned back to flowering?
i read somewhere that if you take a plant that's run 3 weeks into bloom back to veg they'll bush out like crazy and give killer yield, i wonder if the quality of them smoke are diminished for turning from blom to veg then back to finish.

grayarea

grayarea

filling up their space nicely, you've done a great job so far.
Are they still vegging plants or have they turned back to flowering?
i read somewhere that if you take a plant that's run 3 weeks into bloom back to veg they'll bush out like crazy and give killer yield, i wonder if the quality of them smoke are diminished for turning from blom to veg then back to finish.

all are flowering some are still stretching and not starting to hair up yet.

Quality drops on re veg if they don't stretch right , makes for a lot of popcorn or alot of fluff sometimes/often/usually. have a few that i didn't top that will for sure have lower quality because of the nodes being too close. most look normal and don't have the extra innards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom