99 Plant Max. 144 Mixed Strain Grow.

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

white people will grow 100lbs and stash it in there kids house then sell larger amounts then they are allowed to. Asians will stop the cash flow at 9999$ then spend the money to keep from going over the limit and send out 1000lbs and brag about it in front of the people they know have that in there house and go over the limits.

its basically 2 different sides to loose at if you're the guy taking the money.

its pretty much all i spend.

all 'closed loop' grow money is pretty much the same as fed money there is no other system to end up in. which makes them over regulate it around the number of people they allow into a place they are not legally allowed.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Tbh dawg then a girl shouldn't be around if she just want the product . But not my buisness. But you'll figure it out you seem like a smart individual.

grayarea

grayarea

Tbh dawg then a girl shouldn't be around if she just want the product . But not my buisness. But you'll figure it out you seem like a smart individual.

yea thats why i 'attacked' those people. they sent her through my life to disqualify her from being in my life. then the group went through my life that way to erase themselves from it.

Junkbarman

Junkbarman

Banned
So far this thread has only reminded me to go and watch Blow one more time. I can dig it, there's more to the story here, just make sure we don't see the ending too soon, it ruins the story.

grayarea

grayarea

So far this thread has only reminded me to go and watch Blow one more time. I can dig it, there's more to the story here, just make sure we don't see the ending too soon, it ruins the story.
its like flaunting lsd in front of feds.
3-1.jpg

CPH01000.jpg

grayarea

grayarea

Blueberry...That you?

Sup. yea its me.

75 pallets grows 1,000 lbs of blue dream.

$400/pallet

$1,200/lb

$16,000 per unit.

$1,200,000 season. whole sale.

$4,540,000 season. retail.

$400 is 2.5% of $16,000.

$400 is 0.6607929515418502% of $60,533.33333333333.

97.5% profit per pallet.

99.33920704845815% profit per pallet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.6607929515418502% pays for the 2nd house

2.5% pays for the 2nd house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Maybe the verbage is too hip for me but most of what u post needs translation...

grayarea

grayarea

creates a never ending grow that way instead of pretending the strain count or plant count is permanent. its like what waffle house did to get hella waffle houses.

24 is the limit for outdoors.

so like i could just pay cash for bubba/og/sourd/gdp clones and subtract the number from the amount on the strain side or add them and new strains to it until i get to that number.

here is the only part of my seed strain list i was able to save. it all got mixed into one bag and unlabeled so the 144 part is just a rough estimate.

norcalhead said:
here is a list of the seeds ive listed so far. bout 25% ish done with tha list.

skunk#1 x bay 11
skunk#1 x dream beaver
skunk#1 x sour bubble
skunk # 1 x kaia kush
sour strawberry x sour bubble
sour strawberry x life saver
vanilla/cocoa x sour bubble
vanilla/cocoa x dream beaver
vanilla/coca x
nevilles haze x kaia kush
nevilles haze x code blue
goo x
goo x kaia kush
goo x sour amnesia
goo x grape smuggler
goo x blue berry muffin f3
goo x life saver
goo x sour bubble
bubba x life saver
bubba x code blue
bubba x sourbubble

B

Burned Haze

Well any REAL GROWER can see this : YOUR A MONEY-Wannabee on the GOLD MINE DREAM, I bet even with the profit percent of the current industry(cannabis), YOU will/would cut corners and piss on the consumer (lack of regulation always promotes that).

* Like so many gold-diggers think themselves as "growers" ALL you've done is sell bud 3rd party or grew in your closet = ripped people off but that DOES not mean SHIT( agriculturally , I bet you don't know how to grow anything but follow the instructions ) . EXP if the states and country had ANY regulation or REAL farmers in the game, They would be growing only hemp outside and cannabis in greenhouses/indoors with filters to prevent pollen . Current outdoor/greenhouse grows ALL use 1-3 million dollar real grow sites are already here (not including building or land ). Harvest & ending results also result upon 30-50% of the ENDing result has to do with the Genetics & huge percentage for the cure/process ( Since our whole gold digging industry cannot do THAT successfully )

* POINT is anyone can throw cash on overpriced and precharged mediums and fert's and expect results. Greedy/cash seekers aren't EVER looking out for the people ( EVEN WHEN ITS WORTH GOLD!)If they were saving cash by finding sources for their mediums and didn't rely on local small sources.

* Only reason I started growing cause Lab testing harvest, regulation & removing whole gold digging part. Regulation is my DREAM ! Would you allow farmers to be this obvious with lack of regulation + charge you so much more? IF yes then fuck you :) ( prohibition causes all of this & ruined so many lives from the lack of)

Times are charging and removing the FAKE GROWERS since you can't just grow fake og's and lack of effort and sell it for 3000 a LB , I'm a lover of growing & I would be willing to GROW THE FINEST FOR 100 A LB in the future ( included 1 month cure, Jar burped & no crap)

anyways good luck none the less and excuse me if I sounded like a douche, was not personal ( just kinda sick of all these gold diggers )

Last edited by a moderator:
mancdank

mancdank

Alright. this is where the first REAL male/female fight happens. if you both go 'left' it turns into a competition for who can save money if one goes left and the other goes right it creates black and white flips which you and your friends all hate. even when those flips create large amounts of money. everyone hates that feeling......

if you both go right then u spend what you can afford and usually feel good about everything u buy until you flip back left and see something in that persons personal life that you don't like that came from money which effects your financial relationship.

They *ahem make feminised seeds , so if you go that route and both pay together 50/50 for them then you skip the male/female fight and go to the fight over what quality is . main problem is that this part usually makes whichever person is more female the alpha dog. lol.

if your solo you plan to the end around what you can afford. thats just a 1 minute or less decision for me. simple, yes or no.

i had 144 strains when i lost 'everything'. cops didn't pull any of the in ground plants just cut them and ran. so that section all grew back.
when i was at my dads house picking up my personal shit , i smelled it and stole it back. cant beat the shit out of your'e dad for stealing your stash. or you're little brother.

tl;dr

the fight is about to start.

View attachment 588683
Bro u had 144 different strains :)

mancdank

mancdank

Well any REAL GROWER can see this : YOUR A MONEY-Wannabee on the GOLD MINE DREAM, I bet even with the profit percent of the current industry(cannabis), YOU will/would cut corners and piss on the consumer (lack of regulation always promotes that).

* Like so many gold-diggers think themselves as "growers" ALL you've done is sell bud 3rd party or grew in your closet = ripped people off but that DOES not mean SHIT( agriculturally , I bet you don't know how to grow anything but follow the instructions ) . EXP if the states and country had ANY regulation or REAL farmers in the game, They would be growing only hemp outside and cannabis in greenhouses/indoors with filters to prevent pollen . Current outdoor/greenhouse grows ALL use 1-3 million dollar real grow sites are already here (not including building or land ). Harvest & ending results also result upon 30-50% of the ENDing result has to do with the Genetics & huge percentage for the cure/process ( Since our whole gold digging industry cannot do THAT successfully )

* POINT is anyone can throw cash on overpriced and precharged mediums and fert's and expect results. Greedy/cash seekers aren't EVER looking out for the people ( EVEN WHEN ITS WORTH GOLD!)If they were saving cash by finding sources for their mediums and didn't rely on local small sources.

* Only reason I started growing cause Lab testing harvest, regulation & removing whole gold digging part. Regulation is my DREAM ! Would you allow farmers to be this obvious with lack of regulation + charge you so much more? IF yes then fuck you :) ( prohibition causes all of this & ruined so many lives from the lack of)

Times are charging and removing the FAKE GROWERS since you can't just grow fake og's and lack of effort and sell it for 3000 a LB , I'm a lover of growing & I would be willing to GROW THE FINEST FOR 100 A LB in the future ( included 1 month cure, Jar burped & no crap)

anyways good luck none the less and excuse me if I sounded like a douche, was not personal ( just kinda sick of all these gold diggers )
Bro u would grow the finest for $100 a lb get your passport u have just got your self a job I will have it all at that price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom