• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

Sup.

Well any REAL GROWER

i learned from krome its better to only speak for yourself.

can see this : YOUR A MONEY-Wannabee on the GOLD MINE DREAM,

lol

I bet even with the profit percent of the current industry(cannabis), YOU will/would cut corners and piss on the consumer (lack of regulation always promotes that).

they have classes to help with gambling addiction cycles.

* Like so many gold-diggers think themselves as "growers" ALL you've done is sell bud 3rd party or grew in your closet = ripped people off but that DOES not mean SHIT( agriculturally , I bet you don't know how to grow anything but follow the instructions )

is that why you're trying to give me instructions on what to think about myself ? for a bet with yourself ?

. EXP if the states and country had ANY regulation or REAL farmers in the game, They would be growing only hemp

thats a separate game.

outside and cannabis in greenhouses/indoors with filters to prevent pollen . Current outdoor/greenhouse grows ALL use 1-3 million dollar real grow sites are already here (not including building or land ).

why would it stop at 1-3 mill ? if they spend half or double is it fake ? not really seeing the logic in you're math or wording.

Harvest & ending results also result upon 30-50% of the ENDing result has to do with the Genetics & huge percentage for the cure/process ( Since our whole gold digging industry cannot do THAT successfully )

Did you have personal crop failure problems you want to talk about ?

* POINT is anyone can throw cash on overpriced and precharged mediums and fert's and expect results.

or you could just type in caps like anyone can do.

Greedy/cash seekers aren't EVER looking out for the people ( EVEN WHEN ITS WORTH GOLD!)

how do they compare to the gold diggers ?

If they were saving cash by finding sources for their mediums and didn't rely on local small sources.

bag soil is a bigger source then nursery soil.

* Only reason I started growing cause Lab testing harvest, regulation & removing whole gold digging part. Regulation is my DREAM !

isn't lab testing and harvest gold digging every time ?

Would you allow farmers to be this obvious with lack of regulation + charge you so much more?

where would i get the authority not to ?

IF yes then fuck you :) ( prohibition causes all of this & ruined so many lives from the lack of)

you just asked me to be prohibition.

Times are charging and removing the FAKE GROWERS

thats prohibition. you cant mix those terms with the other ones.

since you can't just grow fake og's and lack of effort and sell it for 3000 a LB ,

you mean whole sale or retail ? also what location are you talking about. those details matter.

I'm a lover of growing & I would be willing to GROW THE FINEST FOR 100 A LB in the future ( included 1 month cure, Jar burped & no crap)

costs less then 100/lb with my math.

anyways good luck none the less and excuse me if I sounded like a douche, was not personal ( just kinda sick of all these gold diggers )

its better if you keep it personal. makes the debate part easier to understand. looking for pm and bugs is like gold digging and ignoring those problems to create less stress in you're life is also like gold digging. that term does not really apply very well to the plant or to people and should have been left in the place it came from.

B

Burned Haze

@grayarea^

Gold-digging and how so many shitty growers taking advantage of non regulation? sounds like history on so many substances?
gold digging refers to when something is WAY beyond it's value and laws/regulation make it crazy prices to sell it and make it's value . Look at all the country's with diamonds/stones. Do you know what was the most valuable substance in the world? Black pepper ( since regulation and demand, it's cheap as shit now)
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pepper

& thanks for the response = All you did was defend yourself when I was just generalizing you with all the BS Gold digging wannabee's who need to learn HOW to grow and Produce actual safe meds/smoke. CRY about it like your defenses show some more .
* generalizing people by race and talking all city/gangster ( everyone just loves it to death, Yeah RIGHT)
* Tearing apart my previous comment to just make yourself "right" or making the comment LOOK not logical = WHY you insert non-journal related BS and just wanted to talk about how amazing your yields will be. re-read what I said and then re-read all your replies on this thread from you, it's gibberish

Growing logical amounts and not just GREEDY BS number counts is what makes a real grower ( your comments on how expensive it is & profits ). (non-cannabis grows )A average hydro/non-hydro grower in a greenhouse only makes $20-25k profit per harvest (1/8-1/2 acre, full acre if non GH) .

You really think your going to make all that CASH numbers ? ( maybe 10 years ago & if in cartel control) Theres so many north cali boys and rec guys outdoors in other states who are growing 100-1000+ 1000watt light indoor grows & soon enough thats SML scale, Outdoors: 300 gal soft pots and shitloads of smaller container in light dep greenhouses.

After this reply: I'm not going to contaminate your thread and argue with your beliefs ( everyone has the right!) . Anyways good luck on your journey and hope you find a keeper or two.... So un-subscribed

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Burned Haze

Burned haze you must have not met grey before... He would bitch slap you with 10 lb. plants all day.View attachment 603398
^( Did not see this reply till after my response above lol)

This isn't a competition nor Was I was stating i'm a better/more pro grower than him.I'm a strain/pheno hunter than a Yield buster/Nazi , It's just how I roll and choose my hobby :)

* 10 Lb plants? OMGlol But my 200-300 gal's last year were all 5-10 Lb besides 2 plants that were stunted for & had to be replanted a little later ( each pot a different strain) & then all my indica dominate's went in the Light dep (aren't about yields per pot since SOG) . My design is always trying 15-40 strains ( pheno's counted)

grayarea

grayarea

Bro u had 144 different strains :)

thats just 12 clones crossed with 12 strains.

@grayarea^

Gold-digging and how so many shitty growers taking advantage of non regulation? sounds like history on so many substances?
you cant promote labs and green houses at the same time as that.

gold digging refers to when something is WAY beyond it's value and laws/regulation make it crazy prices to sell it and make it's value .

400$ a pallet seems reasonable. thats the part i put at the top which is the part you should be paying attention to along with the %'s and ratio's.

Look at all the country's with diamonds/stones.

you can learn more about that from indiana jones movies and mad max then from people who are a different race.

Do you know what was the most valuable substance in the world? Black pepper ( since regulation and demand, it's cheap as shit now)
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pepper

your'e a funny guy. i might look at that later.

& thanks for the response = All you did was defend yourself

well you asked for prohibition then said i was prohibition so either way it puts me on that side of the fence.

when I was just generalizing you with all the BS Gold digging wannabee's who need to learn HOW to grow and Produce actual safe meds/smoke. CRY about it like your defenses show some more .

everyone has the same defenses.

* generalizing people by race and talking all city/gangster ( everyone just loves it to death, Yeah RIGHT)

yea we are like a race of people.

* Tearing apart my previous comment to just make yourself "right"

thats how a debate works.

or making the comment LOOK not logical

the prohibition stuff i can explain better if you want me to.

= WHY you insert non-journal related BS

one of my main friends in highschool had a mom that worked for the news. most of what she said was bs. same with what she went around looking for in other peoples lives. lol.

and just wanted to talk about how amazing your yields will be.

well if you make that much profit and try to justify it by saying one day you will drop the price down you're not saying much. displaying honest numbers is more important to me then price fixing. i put the price of soil at the top not at the bottom.

re-read what I said and then re-read all your replies on this thread from you, it's gibberish

nuh you make since. thats more like shell shock war stuff. which i can accept as normal text.

Growing logical amounts and not just GREEDY BS number counts is what makes a real grower

yea but if there is only 1 waffle house it gets crowded and people get left out. cant sit around waiting for other people all day.

( your comments on how expensive it is & profits ).

are based around the price of soil. which is the part you want to erase which is not logical.

(non-cannabis grows )

gets boring fast unless you're making new stuff.

A average hydro/non-hydro grower in a greenhouse only makes $20-25k profit per harvest (1/8-1/2 acre, full acre if non GH) .

seems like the averages would be for sure different with hydro and non hydro unless they were being controlled by the people paying for it and generated around producing even numbers.

You really think your going to make all that CASH numbers ?

you mean evens and odds money ??? yea. its what i live off of.

( maybe 10 years ago & if in cartel control) Theres so many north cali boys and rec guys outdoors in other states who are growing 100-1000+ 1000watt light indoor grows & soon enough thats SML scale, Outdoors: 300 gal soft pots and shitloads of smaller container in light dep greenhouses.

Lol thats why i used 1200/lb pricing and not 3000/lb. i moved to central cali from northern cali.

After this reply: I'm not going to contaminate your thread and argue with your beliefs ( everyone has the right!) . Anyways good luck on your journey and hope you find a keeper or two.... So un-subscribed

you already un subscribed to the conversation you started in you're last post to. i dont mind this kind of text. just works better if you reply back to my questions instead of running off and creating new ones around the same 1 thing.

grayarea

grayarea

still haven't bought clones or started seeds yet because i want the other part to be ready first and smaller plants are usually better quality. haven't decided between mounds or smart pots, the flat spots i made are all 6x6 so i could just mound them out and get the same or better results, makes it easier to remix the soil that way. got almost 2/3 of the weed block put down.
Upload 2016 6 1 21 34 8

Upload 2016 6 1 22 20 54

grayarea

grayarea

yea i should have started in December or January.

only have the random unlabeled mix which had a few goo crosses. probably just going to label these with numbers and letters instead of names.

grayarea

grayarea

cant decide if i should add more letters then numbers. if i just go to 10 then the names run out at 260 and if i go to 100 they run out at 2600. seems more fun to just go to 10 and get further down the alphabet line then going to 100. easier just to do 1 letter at a time. makes all of these A instead of A - I.
Upload 2016 6 7 6 12 16

Upload 2016 6 7 6 13 28

grayarea

grayarea

Upload 2016 6 8 6 34 16
average income for the town im in is $40,000 per year. takes 33.3 lbs @ 1200/lb for me to get enough money to fit in and live comfortably. 24 outdoor plants is the limit they gave me. that works out to 1.3875 lbs per plant. thinking about just running 100 gallons of soil per plant > to avoid the manslaughter part of life.

cant believe lorde (ella marija lani yelich-o'connoris ) is only 19 years old ,and how the hell is her name that long lol.

its hard for me to compare shooting for $1mm dollars to shooting for the average income. either way it leaves people in a place i don't like to leave people.

Last edited:
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

its hard for me to compare shooting for $1mm dollars to shooting for the average income. either way it leaves people in a place i don't like to leave people.

you can aim for 40k and even 140k but even if you did everything right (like starting at least two months ago) 1mil crop is impossible either way if you serious about the 24 plants... when did you start when you had the 10lb's run?

goodluck dude!

grayarea

grayarea

you can aim for 40k and even 140k

85 plants makes $1mm @ $1200/lb.

planning around the average income per resident causes less fights then saying +$100k or -$100k and leaving people who don't grow in a place that creates jealousy, greed and envy.

but even if you did everything right (like starting at least two months ago)

why would i need to start 2 months ago to be right ??? if its for quality and not quantity small plants win every time. im the type that starts the next grow before the current grow is over. which leads to a shorter life span then i should have. i had to stop doing that stuff for time with girls instead of time with money. once u get to the place i got to and have no girl with you then its like you failed regardless of the number of dollars you spend and earn or how big ya plants are.

1mil crop is impossible either way if you serious about the 24 plants...

nuh. if i have another source of income all it takes is saving up 4 years worth of grow money @ 24 a season. or i could get 8 friends who are broke and out of money and buy each of them property and scripts then take 1/2 and earn it that way in a single season.

i prefer basketball time over nba time. twenty four 10lb plants in grams @ $10/gram = $1,089,600. which is nba money basically . works out to 27.24 people with average income if you divide it around that number. which is what a good boss does. twenty four 10lb plants in lbs @$1200/lb = $288,000 which is basketball money and a more realistic amount to split up between family. makes for 7.2 average people.

when did you start when you had the 10lb's run?

clones in april , 15-20gal for all of may in a green house. plant on june 1st.

goodluck dude!

im trying to remove as much of the luck and betting stuff as possible. when you do well in life its nice to be able take credit for you're own work instead of giving credit to something invisible.

G gnome

G gnome

Diego and George are character's from the movie blow. Go watch it a few times and you will understand more. This one was pretty easy to decipher guys :smoking:
It's hard to choose because it doesn't without both but not 50/50 you need some of both at different levels at different times. Sometimes you need 65/35 George Diego depending on the situation. Other ties you need a 80/20 Diego George .
I seen "Blow" and it still dont make no fuckin sense....haha

grayarea

grayarea

This is one trippy thread i feel like ive just been assault with random numbers and quotes.I thought i was watching plans for an outdoor grow on some island now i think im watching a indoor grow in plastic cups,where the hell am i.
Unfortunately for those who habitually abuse this drug, it is also addictive and causes other symptoms that are undesirable.

Other signs include:

• Drowsiness
  • Loss of an accurate time sense
  • Partial loss of or reduction in short-term memory
  • Loss of ability to concentrate and complete tasks
  • Lowered coordination
  • Impaired ability to carry out complex tasks such as driving due to distortions in time and space perceptions
  • Reduced comprehension and ability to learn
  • Lowered inhibitions
  • Impaired judgment
  • Lowered ability to listen accurately and think clearly
  • An “I don’t care” attitude
  • Slow speech
  • Lowered motivation
I seen "Blow" and it still dont make no fuckin sense....haha

growgod explained it from the correct perspective. you have to be able to understand what a coefficient is .

Lol some times u need to be more chilled others u need to be crazy I think what he's getting at is different strokes for different folks :)

thats tv format. not what im getting at.

George could have taken the deal and left dieago out. dieago had no way to take what he took without george.

its basically what the fight over selecting or being selected by girls is over usually. they select around what they feel in a moment that is generic and not unique to them most of the time, like dieago did in the movie. guys select around everyone like george did in the movie. so if its one thing or one strain the first thing they will do is take it away then breakup with you usually so that you cant reverse the routine back into there life. So like if its the girls best friend and the girl likes you and you like her best friend she will start to fuck around with your best friend to get even which makes ur best friend not want to hang out with you during that time or you not want to hang out with him. its happened a few times to me.

basically its the same fight people get into with there mother plants which makes alot of older people panic because its the system they used to eliminate friends and family from there lives and there is nothing unique about having kids so going around separating people from people to avoid being dumped by them because of the 1 friend that doesn't like you for taking there place is just sad and disgusting to watch like the part where diego cuts george out of the loop. seeing people accept that 1 friend into the group after they already know there is a risk and danger and them taking responsibly for that risk is cool to see and basically what happens when you have a kid with a person. when you're able to show a women or a man that they have been using the children for currency by using a plant in the same way it makes you the person in charge. when you cant get them to stop using you for that or to accept that its wrong to put that value onto life it creates a war, which are best to avoid being in . which is why people like my dad and little brother cant grow indoor or outdoor weed and usually display what ever weed they have as good enough and get upset when you tell them its not good enough for you and then usually send people into you're life to steal whatever part you used to make it better then what they had. if ya wife and kid is ur motivation people like my dad and brother will say u will loose the wife and kid if you dont stop growing while they smoke everyday of the week and try to keep ur wife and kid in a slavery system which leads to people like me not growing for a few years and then ending up in this place, typing stuff most people will not be able to understand.

mancdank

mancdank

growgod explained it from the correct perspective. you have to be able to understand what a coefficient is .

thats tv format. not what im getting at.

George could have taken the deal and left dieago out. dieago had no way to take what he took without george.

its basically what the fight over selecting or being selected by girls is over usually. they select around what they feel in a moment that is generic and not unique to them most of the time, like dieago did in the movie. guys select around everyone like george did in the movie. so if its one thing or one strain the first thing they will do is take it away then breakup with you usually so that you cant reverse the routine back into there life. So like if its the girls best friend and the girl likes you and you like her best friend she will start to fuck around with your best friend to get even which makes ur best friend not want to hang out with you during that time or you not want to hang out with him. its happened a few times to me.

basically its the same fight people get into with there mother plants which makes alot of older people panic because its the system they used to eliminate friends and family from there lives and there is nothing unique about having kids so going around separating people from people to avoid being dumped by them because of the 1 friend that doesn't like you for taking there place is just sad and disgusting to watch like the part where diego cuts george out of the loop. seeing people accept that 1 friend into the group after they already know there is a risk and danger and them taking responsibly for that risk is cool to see and basically what happens when you have a kid with a person. when you're able to show a women or a man that they have been using the children for currency by using a plant in the same way it makes you the person in charge. when you cant get them to stop using you for that or to accept that its wrong to put that value onto life it creates a war, which are best to avoid being in . which is why people like my dad and little brother cant grow indoor or outdoor weed and usually display what ever weed they have as good enough and get upset when you tell them its not good enough for you and then usually send people into you're life to steal whatever part you used to make it better then what they had. if ya wife and kid is ur motivation people like my dad and brother will say u will loose the wife and kid if you dont stop growing while they smoke everyday of the week and try to keep ur wife and kid in a slavery system which leads to people like me not growing for a few years and then ending up in this place, typing stuff most people will not be able to understand.
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom