• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Was this the brother I met in breckenridge?
growgod explained it from the correct perspective. you have to be able to understand what a coefficient is .

thats tv format. not what im getting at.

George could have taken the deal and left dieago out. dieago had no way to take what he took without george.

its basically what the fight over selecting or being selected by girls is over usually. they select around what they feel in a moment that is generic and not unique to them most of the time, like dieago did in the movie. guys select around everyone like george did in the movie. so if its one thing or one strain the first thing they will do is take it away then breakup with you usually so that you cant reverse the routine back into there life. So like if its the girls best friend and the girl likes you and you like her best friend she will start to fuck around with your best friend to get even which makes ur best friend not want to hang out with you during that time or you not want to hang out with him. its happened a few times to me.

basically its the same fight people get into with there mother plants which makes alot of older people panic because its the system they used to eliminate friends and family from there lives and there is nothing unique about having kids so going around separating people from people to avoid being dumped by them because of the 1 friend that doesn't like you for taking there place is just sad and disgusting to watch like the part where diego cuts george out of the loop. seeing people accept that 1 friend into the group after they already know there is a risk and danger and them taking responsibly for that risk is cool to see and basically what happens when you have a kid with a person. when you're able to show a women or a man that they have been using the children for currency by using a plant in the same way it makes you the person in charge. when you cant get them to stop using you for that or to accept that its wrong to put that value onto life it creates a war, which are best to avoid being in . which is why people like my dad and little brother cant grow indoor or outdoor weed and usually display what ever weed they have as good enough and get upset when you tell them its not good enough for you and then usually send people into you're life to steal whatever part you used to make it better then what they had. if ya wife and kid is ur motivation people like my dad and brother will say u will loose the wife and kid if you dont stop growing while they smoke everyday of the week and try to keep ur wife and kid in a slavery system which leads to people like me not growing for a few years and then ending up in this place, typing stuff most people will not be able to understand.

grayarea

grayarea

Was this the brother I met in breckenridge?

yup. started with him stealing 1lb of indoor grape ape & going $2500 into debt. then the next year he showed up at my home in debt again looking for work and i mean shit happens so i tried to help him out again and he got me to let him trim 4-5lbs of light dep at his house and pre pay him for trimming and robbed me again. then his dad called the cops on me for a domestic fight with the women he cheats on his wife with and he stole 20lbs+ from my stash after the police dog and sherries missed it. since i put family first i didn't delete either of them from my life, or put myself into the criminal side of life like they keep attempting to use me for.

mancdank

mancdank

yup. started with him stealing 1lb of indoor grape ape & going $2500 into debt. then the next year he showed up at my home in debt again looking for work and i mean shit happens so i tried to help him out again and he got me to let him trim 4-5lbs of light dep at his house and pre pay him for trimming and robbed me again. then his dad called the cops on me for a domestic fight with the women he cheats on his wife with and he stole 20lbs+ from my stash after the police dog and sherries missed it. since i put family first i didn't delete either of them from my life, or put myself into the criminal side of life like they keep attempting to use me for.
Wtf! Brother or not there's a line hustling some bud from u is 1 thing allowing it to happen again is another and getting the police involved is absolutely disgusting I hope your lessons have been learnt and u come out the other side stronger bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There comes a time when family or not you have to know when to kick someone to the curb. Not judging but sounds to me like your being played hard. 20 years ago I had to turn away from some family due to the toxicity of the relationship. Hard to do but way healthier emotionally.

grayarea

grayarea

There comes a time when family or not you have to know when to kick someone to the curb. Not judging but sounds to me like your being played hard. 20 years ago I had to turn away from some family due to the toxicity of the relationship. Hard to do but way healthier emotionally.

Nuh that is judging. its cool though. you're mostly right. his dad keeps trying to erase me from his life and trying to erase him from mine so its hard for me to go along with that because his dad is a drunk and i know that is where alot of his bad decisions came from. since i taught my brother how to blow glass and set him up with that for work and its what he is still doing it means i win over his dad who could never find him work which upsets his dad alot and his mom cause it makes them look dumb. which makes them try to erase me from there lives and his life alot. its just not something i like thinking about doing to anyone on purpose.

Smerb

Smerb

Family first. Them herbs and money are gone, just items. Everyone alive,good! My biological dad was a drunk till last year. Fuct, I have his addictive personality. My other parents keep me and my siblings away(I think), we get together and toke up! Change happens,it could take years. I'm the black sheep. I just grow my pot and smoke it....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nuh that is judging. its cool though. you're mostly right. his dad keeps trying to erase me from his life and trying to erase him from mine so its hard for me to go along with that because his dad is a drunk and i know that is where alot of his bad decisions came from. since i taught my brother how to blow glass and set him up with that for work and its what he is still doing it means i win over his dad who could never find him work which upsets his dad alot and his mom cause it makes them look dumb. which makes them try to erase me from there lives and his life alot. its just not something i like thinking about doing to anyone on purpose.
I trust either way you will find the peace and respect you deserve. peace man

grayarea

grayarea

Family first. Them herbs and money are gone, just items. Everyone alive,good! My biological dad was a drunk till last year. Fuct, I have his addictive personality. My other parents keep me and my siblings away(I think), we get together and toke up! Change happens,it could take years. I'm the black sheep. I just grow my pot and smoke it....

That was the weird part after he robbed me he tried to say the family first thing to me and if i hadn't already done that first it wouldn't have happened lol. same with the years thing cause it took me years to get over being robbed for my indoor. thats the shitty part about growing or any job, if you like it then it easy to move on from stuff like that. except for on holidays and birthdays which are meant to be shared with those people and not friends or people u randomly meet on those days.

anyways.

pic from today. prolly got like another week b4 i need to put them in 1 gals.
Upload 2016 6 12 18 8 50

grayarea

grayarea

spent $150.11 for both bottles. pretty sure the guy gave me about 6$ off the total. i left the receipt on accident. so im just gonna use Internet prices for an example. personally i don't like getting a discount each time i go shopping creates a placebo effect which distracts you from the quality and quantity part.

Pure blend grow :

$43.50 for 3785.41 milliliters @ $0.0114914896933225 a milliliter = $0.17237234539983 per res gallon.

Roots Excelurator:

$112.95 for 500 milliliters @ $0.2259 a milliliter = $0.2259 per res gallon.

to make it easy lets say 100 gals even though thats not what im mixing up.

$17.237234539983 + $22.59 = $39.827234539983 makes each gallon worth $2.51084468090820 :-) which is cheap or expensive depending on who you show the number to. lol.

if you're one person its hella easy math if you're in a group then it starts to create *ahem office space money and puts one person in an awkward place. because they have to take or spend more or less then the other person. usually the money goes to a shadow corporation then gets redistributed in even amounts instead of odd amounts. unless you are the owners kid and then you end up with odd amounts of money which makes the motherfucker hard to get along with and his dad almost impossible to speak with. you're not suppose to turn the odds money into more odds money or people start to react to you in an unnatural way.

if it was for indoor only id probably not have bought the pure blend pro. because it doesn't seem up to par compared to other brands of nutrients. works ok for outdoor veg and works pretty good as a ph down which is the main part i usually use it for. tried using earth juice for ph down and it fucking moved around too much and was harder to mix up. can let the pure blend sit over night and it doesn't change as much as the earth juice still makes you chase after the ph you want which makes it not as stable as flora nova or 2 or 3 part. makes the results unpredictable if you have to chase ph which is frustrating when you know where it should be at.

1 gal bottle of pbp at 15mls a gal makes 252.3606666666781 gallons. so that is probably going to be gone by july ,even if i only use it for ph down. cant use 1/4 or 1/2 strength if you are using it for ph down. lol.

500ml of roots excelurator makes 500gallons so that will probably last all summer cause i don't use much of it. i pretty much only use it for transplanting and for the start of bloom.

good luck ever talking about that shit with a partner trying to switch the numbers on you and making hella mistakes. usually one person just gives up and stops trying or caring lol.

tl;dr

still haven't decided what im going to use or add to the outdoor soil past these 2 things.
13407044_451956328308250_1236474593667768057_n.jpg

grayarea

grayarea

makes each gallon worth $2.51084468090820 :) which is cheap or expensive depending on who you show the number to. lol.

makes each gallon worth $0.39827234539983 not $2.51084468090820. still cheap or expensive tho depending on who you talk to, and what kind of mood they are in.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
makes each gallon worth $0.39827234539983 not $2.51084468090820. still cheap or expensive tho depending on who you talk to, and what kind of mood they are in.
Lol even on a bad day that's still pretty cheap, it's almost frightening to think what I spend on a gallon

grayarea

grayarea

Yea. all you have to do is move all the profit into you're bank account first then its expensive. if you divide up the profit by hours (time) then its not expensive.

grayarea

grayarea

75 pallets grows 1,000 lbs of blue dream.

$400/pallet

$1,200/lb

$16,000 per unit.

$1,200,000 season. whole sale.

$4,540,000 season. retail.

$400 is 2.5% of $16,000.

$400 is 0.6607929515418502% of $60,533.33333333333.

97.5% profit per pallet.

99.33920704845815% profit per pallet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.6607929515418502% pays for the 2nd house

2.5% pays for the 2nd house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like i messed up that math to. either way it creates a group of greedy fucks waiting to rob you and expecting you to keep restarting at the place with no math or to never expand or to always expand. the numbers run out either way u play the game.

$200- 1/2 pallet
$1200 -lb
$12,000 - wholesale
$45,400 - retail

$200 is 1.6666666666666667% of $12,000
$200 is 0.4405286343612335% of $45,400
$12,000 is 6000% of $200
$45400 is 22700% of $200

1.22613803231% difference in wholesale vs retail.
16,700% difference in wholesale vs retail.

http://www.math.com/students/calculators/source/3percent.htm

you're not allowed to display both 1/2's. makes it a fun way to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom