9th Week of Flowering!!! Is it time to harvest yet?

• Thread starter trillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trillian

trillian

Hey Guys!

My first amateur grow girls here! It has been 9th week of flowering and i guess i still have some time.. As it is my first time i know they grow sloooow because of my shitty CFL lights total of 250W

I got two girls and done vey very bad LSD to one of them (You can see from the picture that I nearly bent and broke in half most of the stems of 1 plant. Thats why one of the plants buds are much much bigger consider to other one also i bend the apex bud so late that it looks wierd :)

-Random seeds, probably Lemon Haze.
-Coco-Soil Mix - 8CFL ( 250W total) + Led 50W all spectrum light
-60% of the pistils are still white but trichomes are at their max patency (i think)
-Ive been using APTUS K-P boost + Advanced Nutrients Overive (been 2 weeks)
-The leaves have started to get yellowish so i stop giving fertilizer. The thing is i know they are not ready yet but I can not estimate when to start flush as they are slowly growing and i afraid that i stop giving fertilizer early.

Would you take a look at the pics and lead the way with your wisdom please :)

Thanks a lot!

9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 2
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 3
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 4
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 5
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 6
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 7
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 8
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 9
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 10
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 11
9th week of flowering is it time to harvest yet 12
Billymgb

Billymgb

I split one just like that. I used some twisty ties and held it together just fine, You did that with those lights can't wait to see what you do with real lights lol. good luck brother.

trillian

trillian

I split one just like that. I used some twisty ties and held it together just fine, You did that with those lights can't wait to see what you do with real lights lol. good luck brother.

thanks a lot dude :) will try with better seeds and better lights after the harvest

Jorden486

Jorden486

I don’t see any amber in those tricomes at all but it looks very close. Curious what others say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom