For Sale _Elite Cut Genetics_🧬 Clones

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looking for top-quality clones to grow in your garden? Look no further than Elite Cut Genetics! We take great pride in sourcing only the very best verified breeder cut/clone-only cultivars, ensuring that you get the cleanest, most vigorous clones possible. We understand that managing a garden takes a lot of time and effort, which is why we go the extra mile to provide you with the very best genetics available. With a variety of strains to choose from, including both popular favorites and rare and exotic cultivars, we have something for every cultivator.

Our selection can change from time to time as we make room for more Cultivars for breeding projects so always check with us via DM or scroll to the newest posts to check for updates in our clone list as we usually have more gear coming down the pipeline that hasn’t had a proper for sale thread made for it yet.

Each Cultivar will have its own for sale thread so when it’s searched in google it will show up in the top results.

~Cultivar List~
-Trop Cherry 🍒 #8 (Relentless 🧬 cut)
-Grape 🍇 Gasoline ⛽️ S1 (CLTVTD cut)
-Apples 🍎 and Bananas 🍌 (CLTVTD cut)
-OG Kush
-Blue Octane (Jet fuel gelato X Blue Cookies)
-Blue Cookies 🔵 🍪
-Jungle Cake (Seed Junky)
-Melted Strawberries 🍓 (GMO x Strawberry Guava) bred by bloom seed co. *coming July 2023
-Zlushiez #7 (Raw 🧬 cut)*coming July 2023

Hit the DM to secure your cuts and to have any questions answered. Also ask about our tissue culture program! Soon we will have both regular style clones and tissue culture cuts available.

All of our products are farm bill compliant. We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. All sales will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final.

Trop cherry 🍒
Elite cut genetics clones 3

Grape 🍇 Gas
Elite cut genetics clones 4

Jungle Cake
Elite cut genetics clones 9

Elite cut genetics clones
Elite cut genetics clones 2
Elite cut genetics clones 6
Elite cut genetics clones 5
Elite cut genetics clones 8
Elite cut genetics clones 7

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ we are running a BOGO sale between now and 11:59pm Sunday on the Blue Cookies and Trop cherry 🍒 mix and match ‼️

First come first serve on these as we are limited on how many we will be able to bundle together. Hit the DM to secure yours and we can get you into this weeks shipment.

Here’s the links to both the Trop cherry and Blue cookies thread

Trop cherry 🍒

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Need special shipping options to make sure your order arrives? Maybe some shipping ice packs? Live across the pond? 😉

DM us and any special shipping requests you may have and we will make it happen!
IMG 5544
IMG 5545

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We’ve got a few teens in solo cups available of the blue cookies. As you can see from the pictures and videos these are healthy and ready to explode with growth as soon as they get potted up! Hit the DM to secure yours and other cultivars we offer.
IMG 5586
IMG 5589
IMG 5587

I’ve got some blue cookies in flower right now ⬇️ so if you would like to follow along here’s the grow journal ⬇️
IMG 5583

Sometimes things happen and your clones don’t make it. If that happens be sure to send us over pictures/videos and keep the line of
communication open and we got your back! Here’s some replacements being sent out to a customer.
IMG 5584

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 NEW STRAIN 🚨

~Melted Strawberries~*Bred by Bloom seed co
(GMO x Strawberry Guava)

Check out the video for a better look. Funky,gassy,fruit candy terps and a nice balance between both parents. This particular pheno was hunted by some collaborators in OK and is produced on scale and has been a staple in their rotation for a while. Packs of seeds are of course sold out but you can get a 🔥 cut of it here at Elite Cut Genetics 🧬! After some testing done by myself I may decide to make a seed line using this cut as the pollinator to make a strawberry line. Stay tuned fam 😉
IMG 5636

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
whats your prices$$$
DM me for prices. It all depends if you only need a single or multiple. Bundle cultivars together for a better price. I’m known to give freebies if I have some extra available. I also run specials from time to time like BOGO deals and such.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We have a nice tray of Trop Cherry 🍒, Blue Cookies, Grape Gasoline, and Jungle cake in this tray. I’ll be vending genetics live and in person at the homegrown supplies inc farmers market June 25th in St Charles IL! The Trop Cherry Feminized line will be dropping that day as well. Packs will be available at their store and also at Roots Hydroponics after the event. I’m stocked up and ready to meet and talk shop with you guys. See ya there!

DM us to secure your clones today or if you have any other questions! Clean vigorous starts is the only way to a successful high performing garden. Enjoy the weekend and as always , stay medicated 🙌
IMG 5653

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Happy Fathers Day farmer fam!!! To honor all the fathers out there and especially the ones who share the same passion as we do for this amazing plant we will be running a,

‼️ Fathers Day Buy One Get One FREE ‼️

Tap in with a DM to get started! What is everyone smoking on? I’m dabbing and smoking on some Jungle cake (Wedding Cake x Wifi 43). Check out the video ⬇️ of some trimmed and dried Jungle Cake ready to smoke. This run came out so 🔥 and idk if it’s just the cultivar or the added UVB on this run which I’ve never done before. The terps are flowing, the high is potent, and the frost level is on point.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I guess I should’ve mentioned I’ve got one Jungle cake left from this cycle. Any orders paid today will still be honored for any clones I don’t have available to ship Monday. The next tray should be popping roots by next weekend.

🚨 Also, whoever grabs a Fathers Day BOGO will receive a FREE 3 pack of Feminized Blue Octane(Blue Cookies x Jet Fuel Gelato) x Trop Cherry 🍒 seeds! 🚨
IMG 5505

SpainBigman

SpainBigman

I guess I should’ve mentioned I’ve got one Jungle cake left from this cycle. Any orders paid today will still be honored for any clones I don’t have available to ship Monday. The next tray should be popping roots by next weekend.

🚨 Also, whoever grabs a Fathers Day BOGO will receive a FREE 3 pack of Feminized Blue Octane(Blue Cookies x Jet Fuel Gelato) x Trop Cherry 🍒 seeds! 🚨View attachment 1995515
Hey bro don't you see mi private messages??

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’ve been smoking heavy on the Jungle Cake from a recent harvest and decided I wanted to preserve it in seed form. Jungle Cake S1 pollination in action ⬇️. This female is absolutely dumping the pollen! Super small batch and threw an extra plant in to get pollinated. Can you guess which one from my list?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Things went great yesterday for our first live event! There are more shows to come so stay tuned! I even met one of you guys thats here at the farm. The networking was priceless though and much love to the guys that shared game with me yesterday. A major sense of community and support it was great. Thanks for supporting the new seed line or for buying a clone.

You will soon be able to get the seed line at Roots Hydroponics in Joliet IL. I’ll give an update and a video update showcasing the line when it is in fact available.
IMG 5710

StaticEmmanuel

StaticEmmanuel

I’m very happy with those seed I got from you and those freebies too thanks man .
Any current list of clones ready ?
Looking to get 1 maybe 2 Before summer runs away .
Any discounts going on ? 😊
Any extra big?

G

Ganjaman0104

Happy Fathers Day farmer fam!!! To honor all the fathers out there and especially the ones who share the same passion as we do for this amazing plant we will be running a,

Tap in with a DM to get started! What is everyone smoking on? I’m dabbing and smoking on some Jungle cake (Wedding Cake x Wifi 43). Check out the video ⬇️ of some trimmed and dried Jungle Cake ready to smoke. This run came out so 🔥 and idk if it’s just the cultivar or the added UVB on this run which I’ve never done before. The terps are flowing, the high is potent, and the frost level is on point. View attachment 1995512
how

Tap in with a DM to get started! What is everyone smoking on? I’m dabbing and smoking on some Jungle cake (Wedding Cake x Wifi 43). Check out the video ⬇️ of some trimmed and dried Jungle Cake ready to smoke. This run came out so 🔥 and idk if it’s just the cultivar or the added UVB on this run which I’ve never done before. The terps are flowing, the high is potent, and the frost level is on point. View attachment 1995512
damn bro that shit looks fire. How's the terps on this?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
how

damn bro that shit looks fire. How's the terps on this?
Man I’m not the best at describing them but anyone I’ve given it to has been super impressed with the flower and it was a bunch of growers I gave it to at the live event I attended to vend genetics. Sweet with a little gas coming in from the wifi 43. I got you one of those Jungle Cakes I thought no?

Top Bottom