_Trustfall genetics 🧬 Test Run_ aka TenguSeedco 🎂✖️

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys I’m about to do a test run of some Genetics 🧬 I got from @Trustfall. He starting making some crosses with some Elite cultivars he’s tracked down from all over the country. If your in as deep as him you will build networks and have access to genetics that not everyone can commonly get. He’s built an extensive library of breeder cut/clone only varieties and started making some feminized seeds. The strains I’m running are:

Wedding cake X Oreoz
Wedding cake X The Real Sour

The wedding cake was phenohunted by loompa farms and they used a massive population before finding “The One”! This cultivar was reversed by @Trustfall pollinating his whole library of strains.

The Oreoz used was the Max Yields cut and The Sour D was the Jay Plant Speaker cut. The potential for these crosses are huge and I’m stoked to showcase them for you guys!

We are currently at day 21 since sprout and I’m still deciding how I wanna flower them and which light/space I want to use. I’ll be doing zero training and letting these plants express themselves naturally to really see how the Genetics 🧬 perform. I originally planned on 2 phenos of each but had to pivot since my Grape Pie reversal project was a bust. So we picked the strongest plants out of 3 phenos each and will be flowering out 1 of each. These seeds are available for anyone wanting some feminized 🔥 just hit up the breeder @Trustfall!!!
1B7F1216-A273-47B1-A5FB-F0295796DF6D.jpeg
02DB3171-55EC-4D7D-A41F-409DF00A7378.jpeg

Wedding Cake X Oreoz
6D67316A-5BCC-4758-88E7-05D5DAC1929A.jpeg

Wedding Cake X The Real Sour
36424A04-A469-4C6A-A24D-358A16E93DE3.jpeg

gristle

gristle

Trustfalls seeds for sale thread sent me here, check out his cuts for sale too. I am in line for his next batch of crosses. I was very tempted to try the oreoz cross although, huge potential.
Cant wait to see the results!!
What style and gear you running for this?
Edit - Reread and will wait to hear you decision.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey guys I’m about to do a test run of some Genetics 🧬 I got from @Trustfall. He starting making some crosses with some Elite cultivars he’s tracked down from all over the country. If your in as deep as him you will build networks and have access to genetics that not everyone can commonly get. He’s built an extensive library of breeder cut/clone only varieties and started making some feminized seeds. The strains I’m running are:

Wedding cake X Oreoz
Wedding cake X The Real Sour

The wedding cake was phenohunted by loompa farms and they used a massive population before finding “The One”! This cultivar was reversed by @Trustfall pollinating his whole library of strains.

The Oreoz used was the Max Yields cut and The Sour D was the Jay Plant Speaker cut. The potential for these crosses are huge and I’m stoked to showcase them for you guys!

We are currently at day 21 since sprout and I’m still deciding how I wanna flower them and which light/space I want to use. I’ll be doing zero training and letting these plants express themselves naturally to really see how the Genetics 🧬 perform. I originally planned on 2 phenos of each but had to pivot since my Grape Pie reversal project was a bust. So we picked the strongest plants out of 3 phenos each and will be flowering out 1 of each. These seeds are available for anyone wanting some feminized 🔥 just hit up the breeder @Trustfall!!! View attachment 1268942View attachment 1268943
Wedding Cake X OreozView attachment 1268944
Wedding Cake X The Real SourView attachment 1268945
Well that was fast! They look fantastic!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I swear I started mine before you 😅 I was keeping mine under a single t5 bulb trying to slow them which did so it’s impressive to see how fast yours are growing. Mine are going now they have some real light.
Are you flowering in that pot?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I swear I started mine before you 😅 I was keeping mine under a single t5 bulb trying to slow them which did so it’s impressive to see how fast yours are growing. Mine are going now they have some real light.
Are you flowering in that pot?
These are 5in square pots I’m not even sure what they hold maybe a half gallon. Perfect little pots tho I love em. It gives you a little bit of extra time before needing to transplant compared to a solo cup and the growth is faster since they have a bit more room to grow roots.

I’ll be flowering them in either 3 gallon fabric pots or I might throw them into an earthbox sub irrigated planter. Soil arrived today so I’ll be making that decision here soon.

For soil we got the Coast Of Maine Stonington blend. It’s especially made for cannabis and the quality is great. It’s also a mix of Peat and Coco which makes me think maybe I could get some added benefits along with adding extra perlite for even more aeration in the soil. I now use Montana Grow natural silica supplement that’s mined straight out of a volcanic deposit and so far it seems to make my stalks thicker and stronger. Another product I’ve added to my regime is bokashi (fermented rice bran) and it really does form a nice mycelium fuzz that helps break down all the organic matter and amendments in the soil.

As for the actual nutrition I’ll be using the Roots Organics Terp Tea dry amendment line. A nice top dress at the start of flower and then another of the PK booster half way thru. I also use a lot of Recharge and kelp extract dam near every watering adding hella microbes, enzymes, Fulvic and Humic acids, and some sugars for the microbes to feed on. At the second half I start incorporating a Chitosan product that tricks the plant into thinking it’s being attacked (SAR response) which drives more terpene and THC production!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 25 since the seeds popped and I got them transplanted into their final home. The Earthbox Sub irrigated planter. It has a 3 gal res down below and all you gotta do is check down the tube and if it’s dry fill it up and that’s it! It fits hella soil so they can stretch out their roots and from my recent experience the growth is amazing.

Wedding Cake X The Real Sour on the left and Wedding Cake X Oreoz on the right.
0006CFA9 46F7 4D8D ADA0 3BBC42883CFF
B40796CF 016F 4334 887B 85E5FCCF153A

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Sorry guys I’m so dam tired and just wanted to get an update out there but I feel sooo drained… Well back to work before being able to sleep 😴

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 27 and on day 30 it’s go time! I’m trying to sprout some cover crop that I’ll chop and drop and it will become a natural mulch layer and help retain moisture for the microbes. They are still under 24 hours of light and doing good but it seems the The Sour cross is eating it up more than the Oreoz. You can see it on the right not praying as much to the light. Overall they are really healthy and ready to be flipped!!!
35EDE393 BD71 4429 9052 C22BECF1367C
79501883 38CA 4A02 A355 05A41DD22097

made this video update this morning but the message still applies! Have a good weekend fam 🙏

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Day 27 and on day 30 it’s go time! I’m trying to sprout some cover crop that I’ll chop and drop and it will become a natural mulch layer and help retain moisture for the microbes. They are still under 24 hours of light and doing good but it seems the The Sour cross is eating it up more than the Oreoz. You can see it on the right not praying as much to the light. Overall they are really healthy and ready to be flipped!!! View attachment 1271031View attachment 1271032 made this video update this morning but the message still applies! Have a good weekend fam 🙏 View attachment 1271033
Very nice man! The real sour cross should be bushier then the oreoz. Looking forward to if the donor or recipient take over the gene pool.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Plants are growing fast and we are 2 days away from the full send to flower! I supercropped both tops and accidentally snapped the oreoz. I’ve done this before so I ran and snagged the mailing tape and carefully wrapped it around the main stem. I came back a few hours later and it wasn’t dead so we are gonna be alright!
A4E38518 29D3 4EBA 8D87 8E27B6D5436F
47E7CF6C 5382 4B04 B502 2BB9FACA1E4A

CE7123B2 5648 446A 9056 0BF4ADEB08DE
Top Bottom