_Trustfall genetics 🧬 Test Run_ aka TenguSeedco 🎂✖️

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys I meant to update this a while back but life has had me swamped! Crashing my car and having to find another was stressful but I’m all good just overworked.

I’m kicking myself in the ass for not taking cuts of these plants. The Real Sour X Wedding Cake cross looks to be my favorite this round as she thru down in the yield department and the nugs were all massive! Looks like Sour but the loompa farms wedding cake pheno added hella frost. I’ve still yet to smoke it as they are drying and curing but I can’t wait! Both plants performed and I’m glad I still have more seeds bc I need to hunt thru more of these phenos. I’ll let you guys know how she smokes soon enough! Thanx for tagging along and for all the nominations for Octobers pic of the month! If you guys liked what you seen here I would appreciate it if you gave my picture a like and when the final voting comes to vote for my picture!
0CEFD1AD 77EC 47BB 9766 233F0450F84B

Sour cross
1A44E54B 6E0D 4FC7 85DE 78BA773BDF9C

Oreoz cross
D013B515 D644 4AFE A947 8B27F718EB3B

Harvested plants drying and looking hell good!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
New grow journal showcasing the RS11 and Wifi 43 ⬇️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey guys I meant to update this a while back but life has had me swamped! Crashing my car and having to find another was stressful but I’m all good just overworked.

I’m kicking myself in the ass for not taking cuts of these plants. The Real Sour X Wedding Cake cross looks to be my favorite this round as she thru down in the yield department and the nugs were all massive! Looks like Sour but the loompa farms wedding cake pheno added hella frost. I’ve still yet to smoke it as they are drying and curing but I can’t wait! Both plants performed and I’m glad I still have more seeds bc I need to hunt thru more of these phenos. I’ll let you guys know how she smokes soon enough! Thanx for tagging along and for all the nominations for Octobers pic of the month! If you guys liked what you seen here I would appreciate it if you gave my picture a like and when the final voting comes to vote for my picture! View attachment 1296612
Sour crossView attachment 1296613
Oreoz crossView attachment 1296614
View attachment 1296616
Harvested plants drying and looking hell good!
View attachment 1296615
I think that’s the frostiest sour cross I’ve have seen to date! That’s gonna cure out to be some fantastic smoke. And the Oreo cross actually showed up better then I thought! Looks kill! You did a great job showing these man and I really appreciate that. 👊🏻

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks for the support guys on this months POTM!!! I secured a victory so it’s time to celebrate! So we are grinding up some Tropicana punch and the The Real Sour X Wedding cake!!! Look at the frost these buds are hella 🔥 🤘
3AF4C1D7 1FC6 4B31 98FB 551E9ABC6105

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks for the support guys on this months POTM!!! I secured a victory so it’s time to celebrate! So we are grinding up some Tropicana punch and the The Real Sour X Wedding cake!!! Look at the frost these buds are hella 🔥 🤘View attachment 1298571
❄️☃️❄️☃️🥶🥶🥶
That real sour x okie iz so f-ing frosty. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 that should have been the real winner of the contest! Congrats man and I appreciate you growing those out!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
The results are in!!! I pulled just over 10 oz from 2 plants that vegged for 30 days from sprout and then thrown right into flower! The star of the show was the Wedding Cake X The Real Sour cross but both were great no doubt. 93 days from seed to harvest with my SE 5000 at around 80% so about 350 watts and this is the return I got! The plants grew very vigorously so be prepared for the stretch on these as that seems to be a dominant trait. Topping is most likely the way to go to help spread them out. I did no training and let them express themselves naturally. The Real Sour cross is gonna give you some baseball bat buds that are frosted the fuck out as you can see. If you guys need packs hit up the growmie @Trustfall
B04CAE9F 9EA6 4E3C 969A A6127ED50216

Top Bottom