A big bad dillema what to do?

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So this is not really about weed, Neil Young is my favorite artist. And for the 2nd time farm aid is comming to my city, you know Willie and Neil and John Couger ect ect, when flu hit us i was optimistic and spent $120 to see justin Hayward (lead singer of the moody blues) solo in a club, they postponed the show 4 times with a new date of sep 25th same day as farm aid, last time there were 40.000 people there i was on the lawn $200 and could not see the stage, clouds of weed were everywhere, Neil did do a good 40min set but wanted more, Willie is old and cant realy sing anymore and Couger plays the same old stuff and cant stand Dave Matthews he makes my ears bleed, with this delta crap it could be a massive super spreader event, on the other hand i get a meet and greet with Hayward and was planning to bring the cd days of future past so he could sighn it, so what would you guys do? Dump a $120 ticket and spend $200+ to sit on a lawn to see or rather here Young do his 6 song set, or go to an intimate club and meet Hayward? Quite a dilemma and my tic to Hayward is on my phone so cant sell it, dont forget when you have 40.000 screaming fans if there is something to catch you will. But on the other hand i do support farming, im a farmer in a sence, nor do i want to see farm aid postponed or canceled if delta get out of control i would be out allmost 4 bills.so what to do?

crossfader

crossfader

Tough choice...I'd go with the club date with Hayward. Being a big MB fan that's a no-brainer for me. Let me know what you decide.✌️

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok, im leaning to going to see mb bc farm aid while for a good cause is so so expensive $8 for water, 18 bucks for a beer, and im extremely uncomfortable around 40.000 un masked screaming fans, the club seats 1000 with a balcony not 1 bad seat in the house plus i kinda wanna meet Hayward. Ill see how fast farm aid sells but there will be people from 7 states want to go but i can watch Neils set the next day on u tube, last year it was virtual Neil played 5 songs at his house with a bunch of chickens for an audience go see it on u tube it's great but hilliaious.

freezeland2

freezeland2

So this is not really about weed, Neil Young is my favorite artist. And for the 2nd time farm aid is comming to my city, you know Willie and Neil and John Couger ect ect, when flu hit us i was optimistic and spent $120 to see justin Hayward (lead singer of the moody blues) solo in a club, they postponed the show 4 times with a new date of sep 25th same day as farm aid, last time there were 40.000 people there i was on the lawn $200 and could not see the stage, clouds of weed were everywhere, Neil did do a good 40min set but wanted more, Willie is old and cant realy sing anymore and Couger plays the same old stuff and cant stand Dave Matthews he makes my ears bleed, with this delta crap it could be a massive super spreader event, on the other hand i get a meet and greet with Hayward and was planning to bring the cd days of future past so he could sighn it, so what would you guys do? Dump a $120 ticket and spend $200+ to sit on a lawn to see or rather here Young do his 6 song set, or go to an intimate club and meet Hayward? Quite a dilemma and my tic to Hayward is on my phone so cant sell it, dont forget when you have 40.000 screaming fans if there is something to catch you will. But on the other hand i do support farming, im a farmer in a sence, nor do i want to see farm aid postponed or canceled if delta get out of control i would be out allmost 4 bills.so what to do?
Buy their cd’s and spend what you saved on beans or grow equipment.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea lawn tics are only $65, i can get a front row seat for $400 last time front row tics were over $2000 and sold out in minutes, i think ill just go see Justin Hayward, i paid to meet him maybe bless him with some fire, chit chat, and have him sighn days of future past there best album! i think people are reluctant to go to a show with 40.000 people with delta on fire in the south, my girl is an rn and pretty burned out and traumatized were going to Maine so she can relax for 2 weeks, she came home in tears one night bc a 25 year old man was dying of flu, at the end before he was intubated he was begging for a flu shot she held his hand and said im sorry it's to late and he died before she could put his name in the death book, there is absolutely no reason not to get your shots and frankly i dont feel sorry for those who chose not to, i mean we live in a country that rolled out 3 highley effective vaccines and they listen to Trump and his lies and make a choice! as far as im concerned you made your choice now die with it, there are no chips in it, it does not make you magnetic and it works, so please please get your shots once you catch it it's to late.

Top Bottom