A Big Thank You To Thcfarmer.com

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

Just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone here on the forums. I joined up while my plants were in early veg, and I feel that the knowledge I have gained in my short time here has shown in the plants as it feels like this will be my best grow yet. I have had hands on experience from a grower friend, but I can honestly say that the best advice, tips, hints and tricks have come from this site. I was given the warmest of welcomes and was amazed at how helpful and sharing everybody is. Time is a luxury in this crazy rat race world of today, and that somebody I have never met, never done anything for and likely never will meet would give even just a few minutes of their precious time to help me out means more than you guys will ever know. Growing is more than a hobby to me now, as it could potentially be the only way to get the things that I really want in life. So you could say that I owe everything to the ones who have really helped me out. Could tag names but there are so many so, if you are reading this, I hope you know I'm talking to you and all else I can really say is thank you. Thanks a lot. Much love ❤

dan1989

dan1989

Know its not a lot as far as quantity goes, only two plants, probably seems like small fries to you guys, but this is by far the best grow of mine so far. The idea with my little grow box was to concentrate on one or two plants, hone my skills, try out new things. And of course test my LED light. Performed well, not bad service for only £80! The proof is in the pudding I guess, but the bud looks lovely, smells lovely, feels super sticky, super dense and compact. Now I feel as if I'm ready to apply what I know to a larger number of plants. Really excited to get the next one underway, and feel safer in the knowledge I've got everyone here to support me and lend a helping hand. You guys rock!

WP 20170217 001
Media share 0 02 04 47b626c0638408c251b920ac9531e71b1ec7637fae7e534190294caf1e305e2e Picture
WP 20170217 002
Media share 0 02 04 4e69a535b3f3e7b2d13ff337be1c402c0fc0e4b1452b8283beec07227bbcd186 Picture
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Know its not a lot as far as quantity goes, only two plants, probably seems like small fries to you guys, but this is by far the best grow of mine so far. The idea with my little grow box was to concentrate on one or two plants, hone my skills, try out new things. And of course test my LED light. Performed well, not bad service for only £80! The proof is in the pudding I guess, but the bud looks lovely, smells lovely, feels super sticky, super dense and compact. Now I feel as if I'm ready to apply what I know to a larger number of plants. Really excited to get the next one underway, and feel safer in the knowledge I've got everyone here to support me and lend a helping hand. You guys rock!
Dont worry about quantity. ..get quality... hell theres tons of commercial growers that can only make tons of mids hahaha

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
If the box in the picture is your grow box I do have a suggestion that is cheap and works well. That is to paint the inside with Ceiling flat bright white paint. Most reflective substance out there and cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom