• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pdasterly

pdasterly

Finally got my a/c setup, should i cancel the exhaust setup now or keep it

stonestacker

stonestacker

It's nice to be able to evacuate the room air if you are running co2. Or even 1 or twice during light out.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What type of ac are we talking about? In a non sealed room you will still need air exchange so keep it imo

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What are you growing in? Just an open room?

If it's a tent or a single room you will want to be able to bring in new air and exhaust the humid warm air. I would not recommend do that into the house.

What kind of setup are you planning to use?

pdasterly

pdasterly

What are you growing in? Just an open room?

If it's a tent or a single room you will want to be able to bring in new air and exhaust the humid warm air. I would not recommend do that into the house.

What kind of setup are you planning to use?
in my basement, basically open room.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

in my basement, basically open room.
Your whole house is going to smell like crazy if you don't somewhat seal that room up and provide intake and exhaust.

I mean you could use carbon filters on your furnace and add a scrubber or 2 but still have the issues of humidity and mold.

Sounds like you should do some reading here about grow room setups and then ask questions it's far to much to go through from start to finish.

pdasterly

pdasterly

Your whole house is going to smell like crazy if you don't somewhat seal that room up and provide intake and exhaust.

I mean you could use carbon filters on your furnace and add a scrubber or 2 but still have the issues of humidity and mold.

Sounds like you should do some reading here about grow room setups and then ask questions it's far to much to go through from start to finish.
i have a 10" scrubber and a seperate 10" carbon exhaust, i put ona gel inside the duct going outside, smell pretty much contained. i have whole house dehumidifier that i run standalone

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i have a 10" scrubber and a seperate 10" carbon exhaust, i put ona gel inside the duct going outside, smell pretty much contained. i have whole house dehumidifier that i run standalone
Never seen a setup like that so I don't really feel comfortable advising on it. Hopefully someone else is familiar with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom