A couple more days in

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

So here's a couple more pics of my 4 mimosa girls a few more days in and I'm happy to say they are going from strength to strength, vegged for 5 weeks and flipped a week and half ago, and yeah I'm aware my nets abit loose in places but it's doing its job (see pic of manipulated branch) and is filling up nicely, please feel free to comment any constructive criticism is welcome 😊

A couple more days in
A couple more days in 2
A couple more days in 3
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Can you get a fan to put underneath the canopy?
Yeah I cud do, I've got one in there up above the canopy blowing down, but do you think I'd benefit from another one at the bottom also ?

Ponky

Ponky

Yeah I cud do, I've got one in there up above the canopy blowing down, but do you think I'd benefit from another one at the bottom also ?
Yeah. You have 3 climate zones in there. The under canopy needs a lot of air flow. The top of the canopy has its one temperature and then the space above the canopy is doing its thing. 100% add a fan under the canopy to keep moisture build up down. If you can reach defoliate any dead and dying leaves down there. And anything over lapping that could attract moisture. To avoid fungus at all costs.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yeah. You have 3 climate zones in there. The under canopy needs a lot of air flow. The top of the canopy has its one temperature and then the space above the canopy is doing its thing. 100% add a fan under the canopy to keep moisture build up down. If you can reach defoliate any dead and dying leaves down there. And anything over lapping that could attract moisture. To avoid fungus at all costs.
Thankyou for the advice pal 👍 😊 I will go get a fan tomorrow, like I say any constructive critism/advice is greatly appreciated, as this is my first time going solo, I've helped look after them before but I've just pretty much done what I've been told. Just don't like it when people are dicks about it, we've all gotta start somewhere eh ?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Thankyou for the advice pal 👍 😊 I will go get a fan tomorrow, like I say any constructive critism/advice is greatly appreciated, as this is my first time going solo, I've helped look after them before but I've just pretty much done what I've been told. Just don't like it when people are dicks about it, we've all gotta start somewhere eh ?
So I've taken your advice and I picked up another fan today 👌

Top Bottom