A couple of questions.

• Thread starter qris24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

qris24

Hi all I posted this in another thread, but I think this would be a better place to ask. Thanks

I have a few questions for a first time grower. (Yes I've searched and read :D) I have a enclosed space that measures 11'w x 3'd x 8'h. I am planning on sectioning it into 2 spaces, one for veg (5x3) the other for flowering(6x3). I plan on running an Ebb and Flow system on both sides. For lighting I plan on using 2 600w HPS for flowering (each over a 3'x3' space) and some t5's for veg.

1. Would this be enough space to net close to a lbs every harvest if I am alternating grows in a 3'x3' space, growing something like Mental Floss? How many plants could I comfortably fit into that space?

2. What would be the optimal garden style to achieve my wanted results?

Sorry if I am being overly newby, but I couldnt find my answers via search or by browsing.

Thanks all!

-Q

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
If you're running an E&F table you'll probably want look at SOG techniques. Two tables and 600 watt lights, you should be able to do a pound a month once you have it dialed in. If you're just starting the best advice would be to stagger the flowering plants on one table and use just 1 light.

I hate to see people spend 1000's and not get the return they want.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I would put a American Agritech 2x4 ebb & flow table or American Hydroponics Bigfoot ebb & flow on each side. Get two cool tubes or air cooled hoods for your 600's and the T5 is perfect for veg and sprouts.

A single 600+ cfm inline fan should be enough for all your running and add a few fans for circulation. Make sure you have access to your reservoirs because you are goin to have to be in them a few times a week if not more, I check mine every couple of hours so access is important.

We pull just over 2lbs with 6 plants in 2 gallon perfect pots using the TurboGarden from American Agritech under a single 600w digi hps. So you will easily do the numbers you are lookin for with that much space, more like double. Two turbogardens would be an option as well and they are real user friendly and portable if need be.

Tex

Q

qris24

Hi guys thanks for the info! Tex, you are using Coco right? What strain are you getting the 2lbs from? How long are you vegging them for? Sorry for the extra ?'s but you seem to have it down. Oh yea +1 on the lone star state btw. :muscle

C

chace

We pull just over 2lbs with 6 plants in 2 gallon perfect pots using the TurboGarden from American Agritech under a single 600w digi hps. So you will easily do the numbers you are lookin for with that much space, more like double. Two turbogardens would be an option as well and they are real user friendly and portable if need be.

Tex

How many harvests like that a year?:confused0059:

Latest posts

Top Bottom