A Day in my Grow-from cloned to stoned!

• Thread starter THCosoCHT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCosoCHT

THCosoCHT

I’m currently producing Raw Diesel, God Father Bomb, Melon Devine, Brr Berry OG and Ruby Violet— all started with seed but sustained by cloning.

Here is my cure (gallon jars) and / or long term storage bin (smaller jars)
IMG_2697.jpeg
IMG_2701.jpeg

Drying the Girls! I have 2 areas for drying. The weather for me drastically changes from hot to super cold. Since my grow has run nonstop for almost 4 yeas, I’ve had to create a summer dry area which consumes lots of power to maintain 65 degrees and 55%RH. But during winter, I dry in a spare bedroom closet. Here is a GFB and a Melon Devine in day 5 of their dry.

IMG_2696.jpeg

IMG_2695.jpeg

Here are Raw Diesel, GFB and Brr Berry OG in early cure. Using wide mouth gallon jars allows for greater air flow along with easy access to all of the flowers.

IMG_2698.jpeg

I try to actively cure for at least 5-7 days in large jars then switch to smaller jars when the moisture levels allow. I try to stop daily burping within a week of being placed in long term cure with 62% RH packs.

Here are some cured flowers.

IMG_2711.png

Here is my grow!!

Clone Station:

IMG_2694.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg

Transplant Area:

View attachment 2082964
IMG_2685.jpeg

My Veg Room
TS 1000 MH covering over 40 plants. From newly rooted clones to 1.5 year old mamas, I’m constantly amazed with this light

IMG_2679.jpeg

My Flower Tent contains 3 lights of differing intensities since I try to keep no less than 14 plants in flower at all times.
MH TS 3000, SP 150 and a VS 1000e

IMG_2689.jpeg
IMG_2690.jpeg

A day in my grow from cloned to stoned 14
A day in my grow from cloned to stoned 15
A day in my grow from cloned to stoned 16

Now time to get stoned!

A day in my grow from cloned to stoned 17
A day in my grow from cloned to stoned 18
A day in my grow from cloned to stoned 19

Kind living!!!

A day in my grow from cloned to stoned 9