A different type of harvest question

  • Thread starter nugchaser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nugchaser

nugchaser

3
1
Good morning everyone,

I grow for my personal use and am on my 3rd growing cycle. Due to some nutrient issues in the last grow, and waiting too long to replant, my last harvest ran out and I've been picking up again to fill the gaps. My current plant is at a point where I could harvest it, but it is slightly early. I'd say 99% of the trics are cloudy, with the remaining 1% split between clear and amber. If I don't harvest today, I will likely run out of my current stash before the first drying is completed, so I'd be losing money to another pickup. There is no right answer to this question, but I'm curious where people's heads are at. Let the plant run another week and spend $$ picking up? Or harvest now knowing it's a bit early, but save the $$
 
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

2,820
263
Yeah. Isn't there that one branch that was just never quite right? Time to cut and hang it.
 
Dye

Dye

334
93
Depends strictly on money like always. You got the money you got the time.
You got no money you can not buy time.

Depends if you buy weed then still cut early then what!
Buy a bag, get stoned look at your buds ripening correctly
4 to 6 months of work and quit at the end before the finish line?

We all have done that too, but within the window of harvesting.
Not outside the window, that’s a waste of 6 months. Buy CBD takes the edge off.
You would be surprised how many people use CBD to get them thru to the next harvest.

Keep growing you will be looking for recipes. Making oils and lotions.
 

Similar threads

Vb2flat2surf
Replies
17
Views
668
Vb2flat2surf
Vb2flat2surf
chuey316
Replies
40
Views
817
oldskol4evr
oldskol4evr
Moochie1966
Replies
1
Views
956
meltedhead
meltedhead
Top Bottom