A different type of harvest question

• Thread starter nugchaser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nugchaser

nugchaser

Good morning everyone,

I grow for my personal use and am on my 3rd growing cycle. Due to some nutrient issues in the last grow, and waiting too long to replant, my last harvest ran out and I've been picking up again to fill the gaps. My current plant is at a point where I could harvest it, but it is slightly early. I'd say 99% of the trics are cloudy, with the remaining 1% split between clear and amber. If I don't harvest today, I will likely run out of my current stash before the first drying is completed, so I'd be losing money to another pickup. There is no right answer to this question, but I'm curious where people's heads are at. Let the plant run another week and spend $$ picking up? Or harvest now knowing it's a bit early, but save the $$

Dye

Dye

Depends strictly on money like always. You got the money you got the time.
You got no money you can not buy time.

Depends if you buy weed then still cut early then what!
Buy a bag, get stoned look at your buds ripening correctly
4 to 6 months of work and quit at the end before the finish line?

We all have done that too, but within the window of harvesting.
Not outside the window, that’s a waste of 6 months. Buy CBD takes the edge off.
You would be surprised how many people use CBD to get them thru to the next harvest.

Keep growing you will be looking for recipes. Making oils and lotions.

D

Deaner

Patient is the game. Rewards after cure. Clear and amber is the ticket.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I swear time slows to a crawl as soon as you switch to 12/12 lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Good morning everyone,

I grow for my personal use and am on my 3rd growing cycle. Due to some nutrient issues in the last grow, and waiting too long to replant, my last harvest ran out and I've been picking up again to fill the gaps. My current plant is at a point where I could harvest it, but it is slightly early. I'd say 99% of the trics are cloudy, with the remaining 1% split between clear and amber. If I don't harvest today, I will likely run out of my current stash before the first drying is completed, so I'd be losing money to another pickup. There is no right answer to this question, but I'm curious where people's heads are at. Let the plant run another week and spend $$ picking up? Or harvest now knowing it's a bit early, but save the $$
Are you in Canada?
Coastal delivery is almost cheaper than growing

Top Bottom