A-Dub Killer (Franchise Genetics)

• Thread starter QLTYlab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Finally going to get back to a grow log and think this strain will be a great one to showcase. I just planted them in cubes this morning, 6/6 popped within 48 hours. Stoked to get these going and will get pics once they pop their heads up!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

While we wait for them to pop up, here are some (4) Louie Cookies and (1) Cherry Cookies getting established, getting transplanted today and going under the bigger light to hit puberty. The far right Louie Cookies topped itself very young, haven't seen that before so pretty cool.

LouieCookies CherryCookies

215 User

215 User

Good Luck!

A-Dub killer is the only one i'd pick up out of the new line up. Grabbin' my seat & taking notes to see what it's about.

R

redlife215

Anybody ever grow these out and maybe have some pics? I haven't been able to pop mine yet I gotta thin out my veg room first but I have been plotting on these since I got em. Def have high hopes for em

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

@redlife215, I have one in veg now(A-Dub Killer). I'll let you know how it turns out! Best of luck with yours~:)

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

@redlife215 updated my other thread but forgot to get pics of just the Adub Killers, i will do so this week once transplanted. they are crazy vigorous! easily the fastest growers of the various strains i popped. have been in too small of container for too long and got a little leggy.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

How'd these come out homie? I've got a few packs chilling...

Top Bottom