A dumb quick question

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Left my light on for an hour and a half longer in week 9 of flower. Noob mistake, dont want to talk about it.

What do i do to correct it? Its supposed to be 8:20pm - 8:20am, and i left the lights on till about 9:40AM. so about an hour and 20 minutes longer.
I changed the timer to turn the lights back on at 9:40 tonight, till 9:40 in the morning here on out. this will give it 12 hours of darkness tonight. So the new cycle would be 9:40pm -9:40am.

Should i use the new times, or should i keep it back on its original 8:20 schedule?

fishbuds

fishbuds

youre so late it dont matta, grow on

i left a small light on the entire dark period once. 3 of 6 did a 1/2 reveg, and 3 finished strong, but that was at week 4.

week 9 truely or week 9 from flip so like week 7 with 3 to go?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Had a power outage, luckily during the dark period, but it fucked with my timers, and everything got fucked up.
Thanks fishbuds, simple question, just needed a solid answer.
I actually did google what to do and all the answers got confusing lol.

ill just keep my timers at the 8:20 light cycle like they have been.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Had a power outage, luckily during the dark period, but it fucked with my timers, and everything got fucked up.
Thanks fishbuds, simple question, just needed a solid answer.
I actually did google what to do and all the answers got confusing lol.

ill just keep my timers at the 8:20 light cycle like they have been.

digital timers are nice. They have a battery backup that keeps the correct time. when power goes out.

Vagician

Vagician

I'd keep up with your original schedule, they won't notice the temporary difference. This late into flower it probably wouldn't matter either way, but plants love consistency.

Davil

Davil

Left my light on for an hour and a half longer in week 9 of flower. Noob mistake, dont want to talk about it.

What do i do to correct it? Its supposed to be 8:20pm - 8:20am, and i left the lights on till about 9:40AM. so about an hour and 20 minutes longer.
I changed the timer to turn the lights back on at 9:40 tonight, till 9:40 in the morning here on out. this will give it 12 hours of darkness tonight. So the new cycle would be 9:40pm -9:40am.

Should i use the new times, or should i keep it back on its original 8:20 schedule?
No worries it won't even notice.your fine.

Dr.B

Dr.B

It happens to everyone. Its been so hot and humid here I've been running the tents open during lights on... Fell asleep early by accident a week ago. (Beginning of week 6 on a 7.5 week strain) woke up 2.5 hours after lights out the next day and would you look at that! My main work light was left on for the open tents lol. Oops.

I've been flushing ever since, I harvest in 4 days. Looks ok.

I'm sure you'll be fine, it was so late in bloom.

(Super critical CBD.)

IMG 20200806 221601
IMG 20200806 221623
Last edited:
Top Bottom