A few autos I have been working on for about two years now.

• Thread starter Smithygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smithygreen

Smithygreen

Enjoy the Pictures and the big one is a super auto. Not sure what to name her yet. She is Star Dawg #1 x White Widow x Siberian Rudy. All around big girl but takes about 14 to 16 weeks. I still have a long way to go with her. She is not exactly stable yet. Still getting some wild phenos so far but its a work in progress!

The smaller ones are Big Bud x AK47 x Siberian Rudy I have it quite stabilized now.

All around good stuff!

A few autos i have been working on for about two years now
A few autos i have been working on for about two years now 2
A few autos i have been working on for about two years now 3
A few autos i have been working on for about two years now 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Enjoy the Pictures and the big one is a super auto. Not sure what to name her yet. She is Star Dawg #1 x White Widow x Siberian Rudy. All around big girl but takes about 14 to 16 weeks. I still have a long way to go with her. She is not exactly stable yet. Still getting some wild phenos so far but its a work in progress!

The smaller ones are Big Bud x AK47 x Siberian Rudy I have it quite stabilized now.

All around good stuff!
I would dare put my hand that close to that monster 👍👍👍👍

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

God Dam bro this is some great work. Killer stuff glad to see you rocking the outdoor like straight beast-mode! What is the total flower time on that Big Bud x AK47 x Siberian Rudy? Incredible uniformity for how many plant you running amazing! I too dabble breeding auto strains but Im just a pollen chucker. I don't have nearly the space to stabilize the lines therefore I just pick through the random grab-bag on the F1 cross. Still fun. Your post is very inspiring to me if I had the space for it I would be doing it just like you bro. Full outdoor FULL AUTO! Nice work man!

Do you ever consider selling seeds?

Smithygreen

Smithygreen

God Dam bro this is some great work. Killer stuff glad to see you rocking the outdoor like straight beast-mode! What is the total flower time on that Big Bud x AK47 x Siberian Rudy? Incredible uniformity for how many plant you running amazing! I too dabble breeding auto strains but Im just a pollen chucker. I don't have nearly the space to stabilize the lines therefore I just pick through the random grab-bag on the F1 cross. Still fun. Your post is very inspiring to me if I had the space for it I would be doing it just like you bro. Full outdoor FULL AUTO! Nice work man!

Do you ever consider selling seeds?
Thank you! I have grown literally thousands to stabilize that auto strain your asking about and then thousands more to make a strong strain that when you plant it you know what you are going to get every time! The flowering time on that one from seed to harvest is 11 weeks if planted in spring and 13 weeks planted in late summer as the light is a bit less on the late year grow as summer goes into fall. I just bred 70K of them all feminized. They do amazing outdoors! Even better inside! I have clocked her as high as 18% outside and when in hydro indoors I have gotten her up to 22%. Always with about a 2 to 3 % in CBD as well. She is a great painkiller and everyday smoke for getting through a day. I do sell seeds but around where I live in the mid-west its just hard to sell them. All the growers here seem to have a bad outlook on autos here or they want 1000 or 2000 upfront to "see" how they grow even though I take pictures and get tests and the works. It a rough market. I also suck at marketing lol not much time for it when growing and all.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Thank you! I have grown literally thousands to stabilize that auto strain your asking about and then thousands more to make a strong strain that when you plant it you know what you are going to get every time! The flowering time on that one from seed to harvest is 11 weeks if planted in spring and 13 weeks planted in late summer as the light is a bit less on the late year grow as summer goes into fall. I just bred 70K of them all feminized. They do amazing outdoors! Even better inside! I have clocked her as high as 18% outside and when in hydro indoors I have gotten her up to 22%. Always with about a 2 to 3 % in CBD as well. She is a great painkiller and everyday smoke for getting through a day. I do sell seeds but around where I live in the mid-west its just hard to sell them. All the growers here seem to have a bad outlook on autos here or they want 1000 or 2000 upfront to "see" how they grow even though I take pictures and get tests and the works. It a rough market. I also suck at marketing lol not much time for it when growing and all.
Yeah for some reason autos get a bad wrap. Whenever I talk to the more serious legit growers they have a tendency to frown on autos. Personally I think Autos are the future. Since you can breed multiple crops per year at a faster rate I think eventually the THC levels of the autos will start to catch up to regulars maybe even overtake them one day. They have already come so far in the past decade. I love growing autos outdoors they have so many advantages.

I cant believe you are having trouble selling your seeds thats so weird. Your plants look incredible! I like feminized seeds but Im most interested in Regular Auto seeds however they are difficult to find. I like to be self sufficient just in case the zombie apocalypse happens LOL 😂

Anyways if your interested in making a few bucks just PM me I would love to try out your crop that strain looks killer. We have great mild Mediterranean weather here in SoCal those girls would love the California sunshine just let me know. Keep it up man looking stellar!

Smithygreen

Smithygreen

Yeah for some reason autos get a bad wrap. Whenever I talk to the more serious legit growers they have a tendency to frown on autos. Personally I think Autos are the future. Since you can breed multiple crops per year at a faster rate I think eventually the THC levels of the autos will start to catch up to regulars maybe even overtake them one day. They have already come so far in the past decade. I love growing autos outdoors they have so many advantages.

I cant believe you are having trouble selling your seeds thats so weird. Your plants look incredible! I like feminized seeds but Im most interested in Regular Auto seeds however they are difficult to find. I like to be self sufficient just in case the zombie apocalypse happens LOL 😂

Anyways if your interested in making a few bucks just PM me I would love to try out your crop that strain looks killer. We have great mild Mediterranean weather here in SoCal those girls would love the California sunshine just let me know. Keep it up man looking stellar!
They absolutely would love SoCal. I grew them to be very resistant to my Midwest climate so they would rock it on out where your at. I sure appreciate you comment and I am working on something very special to overcome the THC gap between autos and photos. It is gonna take a little while longer to get it right. I don't rush anything. I have some of the big bud x ak47 autos for sale.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Good work man, very impressive.
I really like the 2nd picture, it like a Xmas tree sale :-)
Let's us know if you start selling seeds so we can buy a pack and support your work 😎

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

They absolutely would love SoCal. I grew them to be very resistant to my Midwest climate so they would rock it on out where your at. I sure appreciate you comment and I am working on something very special to overcome the THC gap between autos and photos. It is gonna take a little while longer to get it right. I don't rush anything. I have some of the big bud x ak47 autos for sale.
Thats cool man! Im absolutely down to try out your auto strain. I will take pics and post it on here so you can follow along it would be fun! Just let me know how to purchase seeds. PM me Im definitely interested I will send you a donation 😎. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom