A few harvest day pictures

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

I harvested 3 of my 4 plants today. I just couldn’t bring myself to chop that 4th plant because it isn’t done. Normally I wouldn’t give letting it go longer a second thought. The problem or concern with letting it go a bit longer is it sat in the dark for 21 hrs yesterday from a power outage and me thinks reveg if I let it go. That or start popping nanners everywhere. I’m gonna roll the dice and see if it finishes. It only needs another week to ten days. She is in her 10 th week of flowering now. Anyway lights went off before I could snap a picture of her. I’ll post one of it tomorrow. Here is what I chopped today. They are hanging at 67 degrees and 58% rh. Can’t get the temp lower than that. But it should give somewhat of a slow dry.

A few harvest day pictures
A few harvest day pictures 2
A few harvest day pictures 3
A few harvest day pictures 4
Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

Would extended dark hours actually cause a plant to reveg? I always thought it was extended light hours, only reason i ask lol.
Sitting in dark for 21 hrs and then receive a blast of light for 12/12 can confuse the shit out of a plant.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Sitting in dark for 21 hrs and then receive a blast of light for 12/12 can confuse the shit out of a plant.
When you put it that way it definitely makes more sense. I just hadn't ever heard that until now. I was always under the impression it was extended light that caused reveg.

freezeland2

freezeland2

When you put it that way it definitely makes more sense. I just hadn't ever heard that until now. I was always under the impression it was extended light that caused reveg.
It’s getting extended light after all that dark time. Hopefully, and what I’m banking on is it will be fine.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Right, could you slowly go up to 12/12 and lessen the chances?
I thought about 10/14 but decided to just let her roll on at 12/12. She doesn’t have to long to go. Should be finished before the New Year I would hope.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I thought about 10/14 but decided to just let her roll on at 12/12. She doesn’t have to long to go. Should be finished before the New Year I would hope.
Hey, nice stuff you grew there, Not to worry about a day or 2 with off hours that late in the game. I live in a place with frequent power outages and I've never seen it effect any of my plants.

I've been told a an ex pro grower that we can increase the hours over the last 7-10 in flowering to 18 hrs a day even with photo's but you have to dial down the intensity to about 2/3 power and it will bulk up under performing plants. He said it took them up to 7 days to start showing reveg symptoms some up to 10 so to be safe 7 days at 18 hrs on 2/3 power...........

Point is it takes them awhile to adjust to light changes and 1-2 days with off regular hrs shouldn't do anything to them.

Last edited:
S

Stonemason7767

They look realy good .do you super crop them or top them or anything like that?what strain is it.im long time farmer but new to canabiss growing.on number six for my personal grows and trying out different techniques.was kinda interested in what different people like to do.if you don't mind .I worked at a farm for years trimming and harvesting making extractions,but the growers where kinda stuck up dicks and didn't realy like answering questions.

freezeland2

freezeland2

They look realy good .do you super crop them or top them or anything like that?what strain is it.im long time farmer but new to canabiss growing.on number six for my personal grows and trying out different techniques.was kinda interested in what different people like to do.if you don't mind .I worked at a farm for years trimming and harvesting making extractions,but the growers where kinda stuck up dicks and didn't realy like answering questions.
They are Strawberry Kush by Anesia. I topped them one time. I focus a lot of my effort on growing roots. I use bigger pots and transplant up to those. I start in a 4” starter cup and transplant to 1 gallon pots. veg in those about 2 or 3 weeks and then transplant deep in to 7 gallon pots. I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. For my root development I use all the great white product line and follow their soil chart. For plant nutrients I use Roots Organic Terp Tea dry amendments and use their chart for soil. I top dress and don’t brew the terp teas in to teas. Just drop dress the powder into soil. The roots are the key. You get a healthy root zone below the surface and you’ll have a vibrant plant above it. Do that and keep the environment vpd in zone and the plant will reward you.

Top Bottom