A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nellybbad

nellybbad

I might have to get myself summa this action...im currently rockin some similar stuff but its derived from separate companies. Im running the bountea line on canacoco and a foliar spray which i forgot the company. Having great results and massive growth in all aspects. I think the tea is the secret balancer to conduct all cycles into a symphony. I will be watching this thread to see what comes about for you in the end and what you will conclude. Side note...i think i rem reading a thread that you had done a uc pro in a greenhouse? Dont rem if that was you or not but if it was...how did that all work out for you?Boom.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Jack to say I am impressed is a gross understatement. Are the stakes in the soil drip emitters or are they small sprayers?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
do you ever get botrytis in this rooms bro?
No we have not had any issues with Bud Rot. I have seen it 1 time on a large seed run of white urkel some of the phenos where finished but we let them go a 3 weeks longer to allow us to harvest everything the same time and a few of the Phenos got it..
Jack to say I am impressed is a gross understatement. Are the stakes in the soil drip emitters or are they small sprayers?
They are fan jet sprayers with mushroom head tops.They work great we probally replace 5 to 10 every couple months due to clogging but thats great considering how many of them we have...

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

They are fan jet sprayers with mushroom head tops.They work great we probally replace 5 to 10 every couple months due to clogging but thats great considering how many of them we have...

Thank you. Where do you get those? And what is the company that manufactures them? Sorry to ask so many questions, I am always looking for efficient ways to water larger plots. I do lots of vegetables outside and I have been looking for a means of automated water for those plots. Those sprayers look like the solution I have been looking for.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Friggin Insane Plants Man!!

Great work!
awesome photos

F

FIREMAN503

Love your work jack!! Made me realize I need to make some changes around here. I'd really appreciate some of your advice.

I grow in pure botanicare coco in 10gal smart pots. Right now I'm using supernatural base + bigbud (bud igniter first two weeks) + bud candy + hygrozym + Liquid karma + silica + calmag + bio bizz fishmix. The supernatural is only 1/4 strength, and the fishmix is only 1/2 strength, everything else is full. Will switch to supernaturals super boost + overdrive in week 6 and 7. This brings the ppm to around 1000 to 1400 ppm as I make the supernatural stronger. With a ph of 5.6to 5.8, I never adjust it. I hand water 2 or 3 gals every 5 or 6 days. I try and Let them get bone dry (without wilting ofcourse) In between waterings. And I use straight water every other time, ph is 7. Flush with water and clear x last watering.

This is how I was tought to do it. I have gotten 1.5 when everything's on point and it's fire. But after finding this site and reading some of these threads on here (think yours might be my favorite) seems like This is too much and maybe even not right.

I was tought calmag everytime in coco?

Also to let it dry out? From what I read on here seems like it would be totally soaked at all times?

I would really appreciate some pointers.

Also im ditching the supernatural and switching to heavy16, H&G or Cana. Plus the aptus boosters if I can find them. Any suggestions?

Thanks bro!! Keep on hittin those homeruns!!!

F

FIREMAN503

Sorry one more thing man.

Pruning? I top them and prune them half way through veg. They're veged for a month and a half or so. I clean out the bottoms around day 10 of flower. I've even done it up to day 20. When's too late? When's the best time? More than once?

Once again really appreciate it man.

HG23

HG23

Hey Jack,

I'm interested in the fan jet sprayers, what nozzle size do you use? It should be denoted by the color of the neck on the sprinkler. It also looks like you're using the sp series stakes with the 3" risers, or did you make those yourself?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Week 5 aptus 039
Week 5 aptus 033
Week 5 aptus 035
Week 5 aptus 041
Week 5 aptus 048
Week 5 aptus 028
Week 5 aptus 069
Week 5 aptus 049
Week 5 aptus 050
Week 5 aptus 051
Week 5 aptus 055
Here we are at week 5 they are stacked from top to bottom ..White Fire#3, Fire ALIEN x White Fire, White, Fire OG, Flame...

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
murder it every time Jack. Thats flat out jaw dropping for 5 weeks.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn Jack!! Now that is impressive for 5 weeks. Their going to be HUGE come harvest.. Which base nute seemed to work out the best with the aptus nutes? Thanks. ~ODB~

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
6e55d207bef98a38a06b2b9f39305766 image 232x250
2012 04 04 15 04 36 808
90% Of the White Fire Phenos we have had tested where at peak for thc and cbd from 55 to 63 days after that it starts to drop. for some reason every one thinks 70 days is that knock out number ..But not always best its what we use to think..I have now started testing from day 50 all the way to 70. and finding that most strains that we grow are done around 60 days.. And here is a picture of the drippers we use 3" riser with a mushroom head the Octa Bubblers are the 10 gph for larger runs 4 tables in a row or more or the blue 2 gph for runs with only 2 tables in a row. You can always remove the rubber washers in side the Octa Bubblers for more flow.View attachment 206320View attachment 206320View attachment 206320

HG23

HG23

Hey Jack thanks for throwing that pic up, I'm really liking the look of the fan jets. I currently have T-tape set up in my beds and am not 100% happy with the overall coverage I'm getting. It looks like the fan jets come in several different nozzle sizes that correspond to different flow rates at different pressures, thats what I was wondering about in my earlier post. I'm betting youre probably using the smallest ones, black nozzles (7.4 gph @ 30psi) but its hard to tell with the color coded neck stuck in the riser. It may not even be that big of a deal, im just curious b/c I want to get my roots doing the dolphin action like yours, that's a pretty sick shot in post 206. So if you think to look next time you're at the shop or you just know off the top of your head, let me know. I also see the tophat fittings for the sprayers and have those in my sights as well. What size pump do you use for your irrigation setup? Is the riser just a rigid tube the sprayers press into or is there some kinda threads in there? It looks like the company I'm looking at buying them from only has 6 or 12 inch risers so I would probably just cut them down if its just a tube. Thanks a lot for sharing bro, its much appreciated.
Fanjetphoto

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Grundfos MQ3 35 A B A BVBP 115V rw 11067 327942
Hey Jack thanks for throwing that pic up, I'm really liking the look of the fan jets. I currently have T-tape set up in my beds and am not 100% happy with the overall coverage I'm getting. It looks like the fan jets come in several different nozzle sizes that correspond to different flow rates at different pressures, thats what I was wondering about in my earlier post. I'm betting youre probably using the smallest ones, black nozzles (7.4 gph @ 30psi) but its hard to tell with the color coded neck stuck in the riser. It may not even be that big of a deal, im just curious b/c I want to get my roots doing the dolphin action like yours, that's a pretty sick shot in post 206. So if you think to look next time you're at the shop or you just know off the top of your head, let me know. I also see the tophat fittings for the sprayers and have those in my sights as well. What size pump do you use for your irrigation setup? Is the riser just a rigid tube the sprayers press into or is there some kinda threads in there? It looks like the company I'm looking at buying them from only has 6 or 12 inch risers so I would probably just cut them down if its just a tube. Thanks a lot for sharing bro, its much appreciated.
View attachment 206367
we use the black nozzels. And a 3/4 to 1 hp pump for all the rooms this allows us to expand and add more if needed we have reciently started using Grundfos 1 hp pumps they are bad ass and do not clog like the Leader pumps do. The rizers sprayers and mushroom heads are sold together you they all come in a pack so you can buy the Octa Bubblers and the sprayers from local Hydro stores I know Green Coast carrys them.Hope this Helps Jack

Top Bottom